• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: First Beagles meet of 2008 - Peterborough Sat 31st May

Originally posted by enaid View Post
    Just checked the rooms are £39 you cant beat that IMO, that's non returnable though and non transferable (ish) lol, so people had best pay up front and not be faffin about if they want a bargain.
    If you pay the Full rate of £50 you can then cancel if necessary, Just for info

Comment

Dunno if they allow us Cornish Pixies out of the county for such events I will have to check with the Home Secretary lol....

Comment

Originally posted by scarletrose View Post
        Dunno if they allow us Cornish Pixies out of the county for such events I will have to check with the Home Secretary lol....
        As long as you travel at night, and stay in the shadows you should be okay.

Just stay clear of Kent, I believe theres a nasty little dwarf that runs around there with delusions of granduer

Comment

Wetherspoons currently have a promotion which runs until 9th June. They are offering a variety of food and drinks at a reduced price via vouchers. I've received a book through my door today and the venue for the Beagles meet is one of the participating outlets

Some of the vouchers offer:
          Two curry meals for £5.99
          Two steak or grill meals and a bottle of wine for £14.99
          Beer & Burger for £3.99
          Fish n Chips for £2.99
          Lasanga al forno for £2.99

Glass of Pepsi/diet pepsi for 49p
          Pint Fosters £1.49
          Pint Strongbow £1.49
          Pint Stella £1.99

There's alot of vouchers, too many to list, including coffee, shorts, wine and lite beer/real ales etc..I would imagine these booklets (magazine size) are going out all over the country so def worth looking out for.
          I'm not sure of their usual prices, so hope they are a good deal!

I would love to be able to make the meet, but it's quite a way away from sunny Wales...6-7 hrs by bus around 4 by train...I might drive up if I can fill the car with others coming from this way.
          You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

Sounds good. Thanks hun. Wetherspoons are pretty reasonable anyway, and I do love their breakfasts

Will have to keep an eye out for the leaflets.

Are people up for having a meal early eve, before commencing with the entertainment ?
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
              As long as you travel at night, and stay in the shadows you should be okay.

Just stay clear of Kent, I believe theres a nasty little dwarf that runs around there with delusions of granduer

Oh PK are you sure you should talk about Amy that way hun ?

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                Ok Crash don't be shy, spill, who was naughty last time?
                I need to know, I am of a very sensitive nature too and fore warned is fore armed
                Well enaid, where do I start?

Happy: Likes to stare down lasses tops
                Kafka: Needed to be propped up with a plate of chips
                Ame n Sapphy: Can drink for England
                Loulou: Am sure she smuggled extra drinks under her top (was that why Happy was staring?)
                Jan n Morg: Were on their 100th drink by the time I arrived, and had barely started
                Nat: Was rambling continuously...I lost track after 'Hi I'm Nat'
                Celestine: Was fighting off all the blokes

Have I missed anything? Oh yeah, I left before the fun had even started....
                Crash

DAY 1: 12/09 - S A R to British Gas
                DAY 114: 03/01 Prelim sent for overpayment refund of £393.06

24 Days: E2Save Settled in full £70
                59 Days: Barclaycard claim Settled in full £134.39

162 Days: Halifax Settled in full £1543.80
                179 Days: Barclays1 Settled in full £2450.45 + £447.02 in costs
                254 Days: Barclays 2 Settled in full £1450.91

Comment

i'm booked, i got £39 room with late check out £10
                  When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Originally posted by crashbandicoot View Post
                    Well enaid, where do I start?

Happy: Likes to stare down lasses tops
                    Kafka: Needed to be propped up with a plate of chips
                    Ame n Sapphy: Can drink for England
                    Loulou: Am sure she smuggled extra drinks under her top (was that why Happy was staring?)
                    Jan n Morg: Were on their 100th drink by the time I arrived, and had barely started
                    Nat: Was rambling continuously...I lost track after 'Hi I'm Nat'
                    Celestine: Was fighting off all the blokes

Have I missed anything? Oh yeah, I left before the fun had even started....
                    Oh dear it looks as though I may have to think twice about attending, Tis the old nerves you know, they won't stand up to much these days.
                    I like peace and quiet, chamber music and a nice cuppa, maybe even a cream cake. I'll sleep on it and let you know

Comment

I'm a bit like that myself Enaid, nothing too noisy, a plate of scones and a cup of coffee. Certainly no alcohol. And a nice pair of sensible shoes.
                      Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                        I'm a bit like that myself Enaid, nothing too noisy, a plate of scones and a cup of coffee. Certainly no alcohol. And a nice pair of sensible shoes.
                        PMSL

Comment

Ok how about we transfer the meet to the local Salvation Army Citadel, we could sing hymns as well.

Comment

Oooh yes please. Does it involve men in uniforms????
                            Is no longer here

Comment

OMG Not another one with a uniform fetish !

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                                OMG Not another one with a uniform fetish !
                                Don`t worry Wendy , she`s only scared she will have competition
                                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X