• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: First Beagles meet of 2008 - Peterborough Sat 31st May

good plan peeky
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
      I'll try again this evening once I've dropped a couple of valium.

Watch Cutting Edge tonight on channe 4 - 'Phone Rage' - I might be featured if they recorded my capers last night.
      I've still never heard anything to match this one...hone:

YouTube - angry ANGRY BT customer! Very Funny!

Just had to listen to it again, several times :laugh:

Comment

I just listened to that brilliant.

The bit at the end

" Could you do me a favour and listen to that last call please"

was there something that he didn't understand ? :laugh:
        Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

My all time favourite phone prank

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nv0vKawMA_w

Comment

Brilliant:laugh:

I can't believe she didn't work that out
            Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Anyway, back to the subject

Get your names down and get to Petey

Comment

its 70/30 whether i`ll be going, just need to see what im working that weekend or get some kind person to swap shifts lol. so its a ? by my name for the time bieng.

Comment

I am definately coming, am gonna book my train ticket tommorrow!
                  You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm I was defo going then wallop!!!!!!!!!!!
                    My granddaughter is due same day(how inconsiderate!!!!!!!!) so it will depend on if she has already made an entrance or not as I am my daughter's birth partner.......And I know you will all be so upset that i might not get there but hey ho maybe another time:tung:

Comment

Me and Bloke are coming.
                      Is no longer here

Comment

and me and my hubby

xxx

Comment

I'd like me and Mahala to come - just depends on that weekend's plans (we have a busy life!!) would need somewhere to stay though so if someone would share with us...

Tom
                          I will not provide support by Private Message under any circumstances. This is for your protection and mine. Any advice I give is my own opinion and carries no legal weight. Check it before you use it!
                          Over £1200 claimed in several actions against several organisations.

Comment

Originally posted by StoneLaughter View Post
                            I'd like me and Mahala to come - just depends on that weekend's plans (we have a busy life!!) would need somewhere to stay though so if someone would share with us...
                            No need to share Stone, there's plenty of rooms

Comment

Sorry I just found out we're doing the Lincoln Mind, Body and Spirit festival that weekend and it's a camp-out-sleep-over... sorry :-S

Tom
                              I will not provide support by Private Message under any circumstances. This is for your protection and mine. Any advice I give is my own opinion and carries no legal weight. Check it before you use it!
                              Over £1200 claimed in several actions against several organisations.

Comment

just thought a bump was in order

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X