• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: First Beagles meet of 2008 - Peterborough Sat 31st May

Just checked coach travel over 9 and a half hours and £35 , not that I think the cost is bad but I cant sit on no sharabang fer that long.
    Can' find trains as they only do the plan 12 weeks in advance so the bike maybe the only option pmsl in yer dreams lol

Comment

Getting to Peterborugh

If you are travelling by bus around Peterborough we can work out your journey for you online.
      By car:

Peterborough is easily accessible from all parts of the UK and overseas. It has fast road connections via the A1(M) for north-south journeys and the A14 and A47 east-west routes. Coach parking is available in Acland Street, right in the City Centre and close to Queensgate Shopping Centre - easy access and parking cost of £3 ALL DAY.

Peterborough is just 80 miles (128 km) from London and 40 miles (64 km) from Cambridge.

The city is serviced by a network of dual carriageway parkways, these divert high volumes of traffic from the city centre and cut travel times across the city.

Peterborough is one of four environment cities in the UK and is committed to providing sustainable transport.
      Car parking in Peterborough

By train:

East coast main line trains provide rapid rail connections (50 minutes from London King´s Cross).

Estimated distance in time:
      London 50 minutes
      York 1hr 10 minutes
      Leeds 1hr 30 minutes
      Newcastle 2hrs 15 minutes
      Edinburgh 3hrs 30 minutes
      More information about travelling to and from Peterborough by train

By air:

The nearest airports to Peterborough are East Midlands, London Stansted, Luton and Norwich

By sea:
      Via Harwich International Port Hook of Holland - Stena Line
      Esbjerg, Denmark - DFDS Seaways
      Cuxhaven, Germany or you may prefer the short sea crossing
      Calais to Dover or the Channel Tunnel

I will post up Maps later

PKea

Comment

well I've just checked with my 'babysitter' and he'll have his kids, so I'll be there with bells on [maybe not literally! lol]

Are we doing a group booking for accommodation, or are we each booking our own?

PJ xXx

Comment

Don't know how it works TBH PJ, can you just book 4 rooms in one name or do you have to name everyone?

Comment

I'll be there with baby Crash in tow, but only for a few hours...please behave, I don't want to have nightmares like last time.
            Crash

DAY 1: 12/09 - S A R to British Gas
            DAY 114: 03/01 Prelim sent for overpayment refund of £393.06

24 Days: E2Save Settled in full £70
            59 Days: Barclaycard claim Settled in full £134.39

162 Days: Halifax Settled in full £1543.80
            179 Days: Barclays1 Settled in full £2450.45 + £447.02 in costs
            254 Days: Barclays 2 Settled in full £1450.91

Comment

Originally posted by crashbandicoot View Post
              I'll be there with baby Crash in tow, but only for a few hours...please behave, I don't want to have nightmares like last time.
              Ok Crash don't be shy, spill, who was naughty last time?
              I need to know, I am of a very sensitive nature too and fore warned is fore armed

Comment

Before Jan booked all rooms in her name, on her credit card as guarantee.....which was quite brave cause they charge to the card if someone doesn't show. Then everyone paid Jan for their share of the rooms. I think its probably best everyone books their own tbh.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

so is this 100% confirmed now? Can I book my room?
                  When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

If I'm well enough by then I will be there. I wont book a room just incase I am not up to going. So I might have to book at a later date or sleep on some floor, Jan can vouch that I don't snore.
                    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

oh forgot to ask - where's the place to stay? lol

Comment

PJ, call me old fashioned but i think PKea and HOD has said where and in big letters. If you look at post 1 it states the location of accomodation. drink more water I think

Comment

Here Peej - Travelodge - Peterborough Central hotel information
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

And Exc, that fancy dress comment still has got me in stitches even this evening.

Comment

That's me all booked in

Comment

Wooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X