• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: First Beagles meet of 2008 - Peterborough Sat 31st May

You mean you have told your other half she is driving, right?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nattie View Post
      You mean you have told your other half she is driving, right?!!
      The other half isn't coming
      and it is car related

Comment

Car jacking? Bank Robbers, inc?

Comment

Hitchhiking...was the plan

lol

Comment

Be careful, you know that can be dangerous is this day and age. Will you be making a sign Peterborough or Bust?

Comment

LOL no I haven't yet PK, because you can only do it 12 weeks in advance.
              I will await your destructions on this matter Enaid x

Comment

It was 12 weeks yesterday pmsl.

Comment

Well I just tried again and it wouldn't let me book, no wonder trains are always late pmsl

Comment

Ive booked my train , only 2 hours from here
                    xxx
                    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

I asked Ame if it would be ok to invite Tom Brennan along to the bash, as he's not strictly a Beagle and she said he'd be welcome. He has said he'd be delighted to come along. Ame seems to think he's terribly posh but he's not at all!

Interestingly he's been invited to speak at the annual Financial Lawyer's Association dinner later this week alongside Laurence Rabinowitz. He said that he's not going to pull any punches and I'll try and get hold of a copy of his speech.

Comment

[quote=EXC;50571]I asked Ame if it would be ok to invite Tom Brennan along to the bash, as he's not strictly a Beagle and she said he'd be welcome. He has said he'd be delighted to come along. Ame seems to think he's terribly posh but he's not at all!

He will be made most welcome I'm sure.
                        On a more serious note I hope he does disco

Comment

[quote=enaid;50573He will be made most welcome I'm sure.
                          On a more serious note I hope he does disco [/quote]

I don't know about that. What's the dress code anyway? Not flares and Elvis shirts is it?

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                            I don't know about that. What's the dress code anyway? Not flares and Elvis shirts is it?
                            If were talking dodgy shirts etc, has anyone invited Martin Lewis ?

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                              If were talking dodgy shirts etc, has anyone invited Martin Lewis ?

That was funny

Comment

Nelly

Ok, not sure what cost you got for train, but I got £61.10 for a saver return.

whereas i can nip down to the road to the airport and pick up a car from Europcar on Friday after work and drop it back to them on Monday monring before work for the grand sum of £45.00.
                                I reckon it will prob take a tank of gas to get there and back @ £40.00

This will probably be what i'm going to do and was wondering if you an to go halves and then get door to door travel in a couple of hours rather than half your life sat on a train.

For info for others who this may benefit as well.
                                Europcar Europcar UK Car Hire Services And Rental Products
                                Collection Manchester Airport Friday 30th 16.30
                                Return Manachester Airport Monday 2nd 08.00
                                Renault Clio 1.2 3door
                                £45.00 pre pay or £60.00 payment on collection
                                PKea

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X