• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May- EVERYONE WELCOME

Really sorry about that Arge, I hope you find something else soon.
    If you must sell your house and I hope you don't, good luck with that too Enaid xx

Comment

bahhh its good news isn't it argie xxx

We'll have exceedingly sore heads not worth it otherwise is it lol.

See you next time xxx

Anyone not left yet - see you 6ish or so xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy have fun tonight and look after this bunch of reprobates that are too grumpy not to come PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by argentarius View Post
        I would have liked to be there but I have just been given notice of redundancy and need to sell my house ... so I've been doing some mega-clearing out today.

I hope that you all have a good time and don't wake up with heads too sore tomorrow.
        Sorry Arge to hear your bad news, hope all works out well for you. Is there no chance of finding a new job!

Comment

To all those that are going hope you have a fantastic time...........I am sure you will anyway

Arge sorry to hear your news............keep your chin up
          Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Thanks for all the comments. It's not as bad news as it might sound. Work has been an increasingly unhappy place to be in a number of ways, both from the point of view of the company (business not doing at all well) and me (not getting much recognition from boss, getting passed over for promotion, all that sort of thing). So I was ready for a change, but lacked the impetus to walk out.

The redundancy terms are good, and another job is looking good (but still waiting for official confirmation). If the "other job" works out, it will be >100 miles from here (and the opposite side of London), hence the need to sell.

I'm not actively looking for anything else around here, either, because my present work are insisting on me staying on for 5 months, so there's not a huge rush to find another position. There's not a lot of work on offer, near here (or anywhere else in the country actually :@), in my area of experience either, so the one job I think I am likely to get is a tremendous thing to have.

And I think from a family point of view that it wouldn't be bad to move house now. My daughter is 2.5 years old so she can cope well with it. She's very sociable and she'll make new friends quickly enough. Better to move now, well before she starts school.

Have a great evening anyone who hasn't already left for it!

Comment

Looks like I am the first survivor of last nights jollies.

A good night had by everyone who attended, was great to meet Di at last, and PK, Tempty, By the Way and Shell, Little Sally, Tuttsi and Hubby, PJ, Mocha, Crash and Baby Crash (whom I ended up cuddling for ages and ages, she is sooooooo georgeous), Tom, Ame's Mum and her friend, Wendy and her fella, Cel and Nick (Exc) errrrrr a couple of others who have to remain nameless but you know who you are, and of course our Ame and Bert, who insisted on snogging the face of me and then burying in his head in my chest.

Answers to relevant questions are:

Yes we were worst the wear for the alcohol.
              Yes we did end up dancing.
              Yes I do feel like shyte this morning, although I had to leave early to get my packing done for tomorrow.

Great time, thanks peeps and looking forward to the next one.

P.S. Sorry about the sugar in your Beds Tom and Mystery Man (one of the nameless ones), Oh and also the police incident tape accross your bedroom door pmsl.

Comment

PMSL....Puppies and police tape....my kind of a night!

Deja vu!!

Hi Sapph :kiss: Have a fab holiday xxx

Ok...I'm going to crawl back in to bed now............................... urrrggghhhhh
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hiya all,

We have arrived home saftely having attended the memorial services of my mums oldest friend on the way home.

It was a great nite and was pleased to have met everyone and put faces to names. We popped over to Wetherspoons to say goodbye to all those who were up and they bumped into Exc and then Tempty as we were actually leaving.

I understand Sapphy you made an early getaway this morning..... I cannot think why you did not want to meet certain peeps. Was it you who sabataged the rooms!!

Hope everyone else had a safe journey home.

xxxxx

Comment

Hey Tuttsi,

Errrrrr I don't think I'd describe it as sabotage more like a little bit of re-arranging if you understand me lol, and just so as to get it right I wasn't the only one was I Cel ? :rolleyes:

Anyway lovely to meet you hun and say hi to that lovely hubby of yours as well :kiss:

Just found that hunky doorman's phone number in my purse, can anyone remind me did I actually give him mine ?

Comment

I am back safely thanks to PK who was my chauffer (but think he would like to be a pilot tbh)

I will post about the do when I can recall what went on.
                      I can say it was lovely to meet the people I have met before and the ones I met for the first time really nice. Hope we will be having another do in the near future.

Comment

I had a great time.........once I finally found the hotel!! Petey's got some lovely car parks tho pmsl Great to see old faces again, and meet new ones ..........quite a late nite and only got 5 hours sleep so am knackered, but hey ho, it was worth it, i think lol

I think we were fairly well behave....well, except for Nelly getting dragged out the club by a bouncer msl:

I am actually wondering how Tom and the mystery man slept.....saph u monkey u pmsl

Hope to see you all again soon face to face

Comment

Even though I don't drink I somehow still managed to wake up with a hang-over this morning. A case of 'on the lash on the leash'.

It was so lovely to meet you all, each and everyone a character. Tom was very complimantary of the LB crew and had a rip-roaring time even though he only managed
                          to bed half a pound of Tate & Lyle.

A special thanks to Crash and Mrs Amethyst who made a big effort just to come along to say hi.

Comment

Apparently Tom slept really well, cos I asked him this morn lol. Maybe he was so p****d last night he didn't even notice the "extra's" in his bed? They were still drinking voddy at 3am! lmao.

It was fab to meet everyone, had a great time, drank too much and lucky you PJ actually getting some sleep..I didn't get any at all :tinysmile_aha_t: don't ask me why cos I couldn't tell ya!?! lol.

How come Nelly got dragged out the club??? I missed that!!!
                            You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

Originally posted by ByTheWay View Post
                              How come Nelly got dragged out the club??? I missed that!!!
                              So did I. Perhaps Nelly was needed for traffic control duties

Comment

Hi all. Thank you everyone for making the effort to come along and hope everyone had a good night. I had a lovely evening and was fantastic to meet everyone again and some new faces, and a few of you made me blub lol.

Apologies for disappearing so early - had a little crisis nothing major but it wasnt what you mucky lot thought - we did come out again later, okay about 4am but you'd all gone to bed, tut tut, so had a kebab and hung about the streets for an hour, before crashing out till breakfast.

Anyways love everyone loads xxxxxxxxxxx ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))

and bunny says hi :kiss:
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X