• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May- EVERYONE WELCOME

They've all got floppy ears and gorgeous brown eyes!!! lol

Comment

One week to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
      When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

thought I'd best have a little practice for next week.
        Think it will be a little bit of :car: then a little bit of :grouphug: then a little bit of:hungry: then maybe a little bit of :drum: and a little bit of arty: then maybe a bit of this:faint:then time to say till next time.
        Notice not a drop of drink on this post, that shocked yer. Well that's because I never spilled a drop while practicing lol

Comment

lol its so obvious you're not gettin upsited nelly lol

Really lookin forward to next week and catching up with you all again, and meeting some new faces...............although not quite sure what time I'll be there, so make sure you let me know where you'll be [unless you're trying to hide from me lol]

PJ xXx

Comment

Any chance we can have an idea what times people are arriving, in fact especially Celestine with the T-Shirts because I think it might look quite odd if us ladies are sitting in the pub with just our bra's on, having a small nip or two

Oh I do hope that georgeous looking copper that drove me to the hotel when I got lost is on duty again this time, and also the lovely copper who was so kind to Celestine late in the evening and let her play with his helmet pmsl (actually she tried it on didn't you hun)

Comment

Sorry I can't be there especially as I heard that the men had opted to wear something else instead of the t shirts.

Comment

Oooooh CJ now that would be something to look forward to wouldn't it

Comment

Originally posted by calamity jane View Post
                  Sorry I can't be there especially as I heard that the men had opted to wear something else instead of the t shirts.
                  The state of them, they will be wearing each other before long.
                  Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

I was going to try and be at the hotel for about 5 5:30, time to get me self sorted before we get drinkies
                    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

You mean have a few drinkies before we meet up for drinkies ?

Well I have decided what I'm wearing and its not a burkha

Who's bringing the twister mat ?

And no idea what time I'll arrive but I should be well sorted by then pmsl
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

letters r & d are quite close, but I guess you mean who is bringing twisted matt. I think he is driving himself down, you may as well ask him yourself.
                        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

IT'S THIS WEEKEND

ARE YOU ALL READY

EVERYONE WELCOME - NEW & OLD MEMBERS ALIKE

Come and put faces to names

It will be a great night

Comment

Nelly is getting really Excited

Comment

They may be pink ones though I see on Saturday lol
                              I won't mention I'm car sick till we on our way home ok? pmsl

Comment

The things I do for this bloody site !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Only 3 more days to go folks, I hope I get this little job done in time

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X