• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May- EVERYONE WELCOME

Originally posted by Solowka View Post
    I`ve decided not to go after all, i have my reasons and they are personnel, sorry

:cry:
    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Bugger Sol ............. I'll keep you room for you for a while in case you change ur mind xxx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I`ve decided not to go after all, i have my reasons and they are personnel, sorry
        If its because you were scared of being in the back seat of PK's car with me, you can sit in the front

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          Bugger Sol ............. I'll keep you room for you for a while in case you change ur mind xxx
          Cheers i appreciate the thought but i have decided not to go, altho i would love to meet some of the peeps going i feel i wouldnt be welcome considering recent circumstances

Comment

Sol, I am so upset that you are not coming - please, please re-consider!! I know how much you were looking forward to meeting everyone.

I am sure everyone here wants you to come.

:grouphug:

Dxx

Comment

Sol, you do this at every meeting, stop being a tit, you are coming. No begging, no pleading, you are going.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Cheers i appreciate the thought but i have decided not to go, altho i would love to meet some of the peeps going i feel i wouldnt be welcome considering recent circumstances
                What recent circumstances and why on God's earth would you not be welcome ? Have you ever not been welcomed at previous meets ? Have you had a crap time at previous meets ? No. (Well I don't think so !) So if theres a problem with something then please pm me and let me know. And Tools is right - you do do this before every meeting. Your room is still held so lets sort any issue out and then decide if you are coming or if I need to reallocate your room.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

WTF is that about?

Get your arse in gear man, I can't remember you upsetting anybody! If you have I am sure it will not be held against you, ffs most of them going are always too drunk to remember what they type nowdays. Especially the women.....drunken mares.....
                  Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Invite me to stay in your room Sol.....but no trying it on.....I will protect you.
                    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Sol stop being a pratt and get yer party gear ready. Your coming to Petey and let that be an end to it. Anyway I have some nice new shiny scissors here ready to cut that mane off when you are pished :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                        ? Have you had a crap time at previous meets
                        Sol, just dont sit next to Ame this time, and then she cant fall asleep on you...lol

Comment

pmsl - oi if anything that would encourage him
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Can I come..........PLEASE:tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Comment

Originally posted by morgan054 View Post
                              Can I come..........PLEASE:tinysmile_kiss_t4:
                              You better we need someone to get up the bar for the ladies amonst us hun :rofl:

Comment

Yeyyyyyyyyyyy please come morg xxx wouldnt be same without you
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X