• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May- EVERYONE WELCOME

Well that's what I thought but I know Tom's not bringing a guest

Comment

No hes not, its a random guest.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

So he has to collect a random guest on the train up?

Or can the random guest be sourced from anywhere?
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Lol If its easier I'll just take it off the list
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Shame, I was looking forward to meeting them.

Comment

They'll be easy to recognise - big pointy hat with a giant ''+1'' on it
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Fab can I havea plus one sounds like fun convincing strangers to come out to play
                When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                  Shame, I was looking forward to meeting them.
                  You still might :tinysmile_twink_t2:
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I reckon these these 'random guests' are actually real time google spiders.

Comment

Google Images Spider

The number one reason we don't search for images of spiders on Google:

I must stop trying to understand these techi terms, they all seem to be the opposite of what I imagined.
                      I do hope the weather is ok for her, if she's coming to Petey.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                        Google Images Spider

The number one reason we don't search for images of spiders on Google:

I must stop trying to understand these techi terms, they all seem to be the opposite of what I imagined.
                        I do hope the weather is ok for her, if she's coming to Petey.
                        So did someone actually invite Bookworm then?

Comment

Ame, you forgot the +1/2 for Crash junior...

Crash

DAY 1: 12/09 - S A R to British Gas
                          DAY 114: 03/01 Prelim sent for overpayment refund of £393.06

24 Days: E2Save Settled in full £70
                          59 Days: Barclaycard claim Settled in full £134.39

162 Days: Halifax Settled in full £1543.80
                          179 Days: Barclays1 Settled in full £2450.45 + £447.02 in costs
                          254 Days: Barclays 2 Settled in full £1450.91

Comment

Only 10 days remaining.....................................
                            Can you spot who's who?
                            Ignore the Christmas scene, it just seemed the best background for a pile of thirsty beagles, ready to party.

Comment

Can you spot who's who?
                              Ignore the Christmas scene, it just seemed the best background for a pile of thirsty beagles, ready to party.

That'll be me at the top with the tongue hanging out then, dying of thirst!!!

Comment

Can you spot who's who?

I'm the one with floppy ears and gorgeous brown eyes.
                                You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X