• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May- EVERYONE WELCOME

grrrr ignore this.....only tried editing post but its duplicated it!!

Comment

There may possible be an extra one in attendance too.... sorry loulou, u may have to find someone else to bunk up with hun :sorryXx

Comment

Originally posted by Kafka View Post
        I arrived at 12:30, but noone else came for about 2 hours (Jan and Morg).

The problem with arriving at tea time is that you don't know what happened before maybe?
        No Kafka, the problem is arriving at 12.30 you don't know what happened during the following 14 hours.
        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

hmmm getting concerned for the safety of my liver.
          When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
            hmmm getting concerned for the safety of my liver.
            Don't worry chuck, if it survives we will send it home for you

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
              Don't worry chuck, if it survives we will send it home for you
              LMAO.....we could use the rucksack for that, it will be empty by then....
              You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

I wanna go................
                but the forthcoming baby due on the 3rd of june is causing me better half to hold onto me knackers very tightly during the last week in may and first week in june......lol
                If I went I would be singing like a young Alled Jones or Mariah Carrey.......lol
                How are you all doing??
                I missed you all loads......I will pop in tomorrow to say hi.......
                Russ

Comment

NOT LONG TO GO NOW!!

All welcome, even if you have only just joined it doesn't matter

It will be a great afternoon* / evening* / night* / early morning* depending how long you can last

PKea

*delete as applicable

Comment

I have been given permission to go depending on my health the day before. So I wont book a room but I will pay towards anybody elses room who lets me sleep on their floor.....tar muchly. I can't be in a room alone cos I might have a seizure and get in trouble, but don't let that put you off cos I am sure I will be too drunk to give a sh!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
                      I I am sure I will be too drunk to give a sh!t.
                      And so will the person you share with as well i'm sure....lol

Hope you get there though, be good to meet you

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
                        I have been given permission to go depending on my health the day before. So I wont book a room but I will pay towards anybody elses room who lets me sleep on their floor.....tar muchly. I can't be in a room alone cos I might have a seizure and get in trouble, but don't let that put you off cos I am sure I will be too drunk to give a sh!t.
                        Well you ain't ****tin in my room that's fer sure

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                          Well you ain't ****tin in my room that's fer sure
                          whatever **** means I don't wanna **** in your room thanks. I have an offer from a nice bloke, oi nowt gay going on! I f***ing hope not anyway.:tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

Any more peeps going to join in the fun and frivolities

Comment

Maybe we could put links to this thread in our signature so it gets splattered all over the forum and everyone will see it.
                              When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Just thought I'd mention this again as its only 23 days to go but I'm not counting

NOT LONG TO GO NOW!!

All welcome, even if you have only just joined it doesn't matter

It will be a great afternoon* / evening* / night* / early morning* depending how long you can last

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X