• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Baby names

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Baby names

Originally posted by Hurricane Puffrose View Post
    you keep your baby bump for a while after giving birth,
    I suppose her you-know-what will also still be gaping, too? msl:

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      I suppose her you-know-what will also still be gaping, too? msl:

Your gob?

Comment

God CC,,sometimes you are so crass "! The girls tummy is still rounded and will be for a while,,the skin does actually stretch during pregnancy you know. And as for other parts,that's just crude.You try passing a melon out of your arse then come back and tell us how easy it was !!
        And those of you that think the Monarchy are a waste of space...move..cos our Royals have secured the lineage for the next 3 Kings at least.

Comment

Poor Kate, the world waits, she hasnt lost her baby bump, cannot sit in "comfy" clothing and get to know her baby.
          I think she looks fantastic! The baby looks , well like a baby, all he wants is food, love, kept clean, warm and loved.:bathbaby:
          Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

INCA And the lineage of 3 kings does what for the common people,Feeds the starving,treats the sick or cure disease WELL?

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
              INCA And the lineage of 3 kings does what for the common people,Feeds the starving,treats the sick or cure disease WELL?

No,,the lineage ensures we remain a Sovereign state........the idiots in Parliament that WE put in power balls the rest up for us.

Comment

I've always liked Tarquin, would go really well with Charles George Edward Philip Henry.
                As for Kate's bump, who cares? It looked fine, it happens and will disappear in time.
                Inca - I thought babies came out of the front bit?
                I might do a bit of cost-benefit analysis on our extended royal family to see if they are actually worth keeping - I'm just not sure where to stop - exactly how many of them are there, and how much of our tourism income is a direct or indirect result of them? This could get complicated!

Comment

Joking aside

Giving birth is (probably) the most wonderfully awe-inspiring experience for any parents.

I sincerely wish them all the very best
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                  Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                  gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                  The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

They do supermac9,,I was trying to make a comparison
                    Ok,,men try pushing a coconut out of their jap eye :rofl:

Comment

When I had my first kid, i will admit the whole Hollywood first look first love thing, it just didnt happen.
                      I was so shattered my first thought wasnt how much i loved this little thing, but Thank christ thats over! ok 15 mins later they were prying her out my arms and I couldnt believe just how special this little bundle was.. still is even though she's nearly as tall as her dad now..

It is the most awe inspiring thing to ever happen, and thats from me!

TBH at this moment I dont care if Royals are cost effective, if they sponge or if they work 9-5 in Aldi, a beautiful baby has come in to this world, and I for one say let's celebrate it, we have too much doom and gloom in the news, cant we just enjoy the smiles on a happy couple's face as they celebrate a healthy child's arrival?

Personally, nannies or not, I wish them every luck in the world, and to Kate.. the day you find a book that baby can read, dont go by it, go by Baby Noname and your gut, you will normally be right!!

The daughter suggests Jules
                      No 1 son suggests Jerry
                      No 2 suggests Tom
                      Guess that leaves me Spike then

Comment

I was so bloody knackered after 47 hours and every drug imaginable I just wanted Jack to breathe...and he did,,i expected a huge lusty yell of a boy and my little soldja just whimpered,got weighed,washed and swaddled and was in my arms straight away.

Comment

After the birth of our third I really needed the tea and biscuit its was hard work in there

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
                            The baby looks , well like a baby, all he wants is food, love, kept clean, warm and loved.:bathbaby:
                            And to be gently lulled to sleep by Westminster Abbey pealing its bells, or by soldiers firing salutes of field guns.

Comment

My Dad and ex Dad in law consumed vast amounts of whiskey,and knocked on every door declaring Jacks birth and a street party ensued.......bear in mind Jack was born at half past midnight.....we had lived on the same avenue for 25 years so everyone knew everyone,,and Sunday 20th March Reading ******** club won the then 'Symod' cup..I saw no male family members till Monday and quite frankly they looked like they should have turned left at the 'Morgue' sign!!

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                                And to be gently lulled to sleep by Westminster Abbey pealing its bells, or by soldiers firing salutes of field guns.
                                So young, & yet so cynical............................
                                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                                gets his brain a-going.
                                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X