• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

For Mr Inca

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For Mr Inca

It took us 12 years to get married, it was only when our Solicitor said for gods sakes get married to protect each other if anything happens and one is left behind, that we actually decided oh why not.

Winner please go and get married hun, there really is no such thing as common law and if anything were to happen to your other half there would be all kinds of complications.

Comment

Originally posted by puffrose View Post
      Cmon Rob get out that hospital! Laundry's backing up here!!

He'll be fine honey, Mr R decided that when I was 4 months preggo with The Girl to roll a van down the M4 sideways!
      Things men do to prove that we worry.. when all they need to do is ask!
      Hi puffrose
      They do go to extremes my eldest was 2 when he had his bike accident but it made him realize the importance of family life
      Sapphy to be honest with all our ups and downs over the years been together 18 now we just have never got around to it not sure if I could do with any more hassle . A friend of mine got married one Saturday and fitted it in between the weekly shop they had lunch in Tesco Cafe and then went shopping no hassle.

Comment

The wedding just postponed was a quiet affair,,see registrar,do the deed.,family meal in restaurant..The wedding to come is gonna be a BIG mofo of a do,,got more time to plan it,and he need not think he's getting away with it.In truth,we are getting wed ,like Sapphy,, to protect ourselves,we have too many things intertwined not to make it legal...Oh and I love him,,thats always a good start

Comment

Hi Inca
          Did the big meringue the last time with family and friends honeymoon prezzies the lot If I ever did it again and its a big IF would just be Him my kids and a couple of good friends oh and me nearly forgot HAHA

Comment

sorry missed this

Best Wishes to you both and get well Rob

Comment

Latest News:-
              After a good couple of days Rob has had a decline in his health,,he has a crackly chest again so he's staying in ICU for the present.He has had a male physio pummelling his back to try and break the gunk up.
              My poor darling

Am a very sad Inca

Comment

Awwwww we're all praying for a quick recovery.

Comment

ohhh my god, I will pray that he gets better very soon.

Wth lots of <<<HUGS>>>> xx

Comment

Silly o'clock again (3.59AM) and have just got back from hossie,,Robs lung deflated of it's own free will and he has a bacterial infection (psuedomanas or summat like)..Back on chest drain,ICU etc new medication.He is sedated again,,will this ever end?? I'm so scared and don't know what to do,,even tho my head says he's in the right place my heart is shattering into a 1000milliontrillion pieces,,He's my Robster,my best friend,my lover,my confidante,my rock in choppy seas and I can't tell him how much I love him and need him.
                    Last edited by Inca; 24th November 2012, 04:07:AM.

Comment

Blimey - when I said this, I didn't mean it seriously - honest !!!
                      Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                      LOL - Take your time, mate. All I can say, really, heh-heh
                      I guess ICU is the best place for him right now - but getting him home is best for both of you.

Comment

HUnny, have a good nights sleep, and lets hope that the new medications will work for Rob and make him feel loads better. We are all still sending all our Legal Beagle love:beagle: xxxx

Comment

Get your head on your pillow and sleep.
                          as you say he is in the best place, and you always tell me, it gets rough before it smooths out.
                          You have my number, if you just want someone to listen, im going nowhere fast.

Comment

Best wishes to Rob-Inca xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X