• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

For Mr Inca

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Mr Inca

GET WELL SOON ROB!!!!
    Or its the washer for you love!!!
    :washing::washing:

Tags: None

Re: For Mr Inca

Get well soon xxx

Comment

Feel better soon x
      nic xo

Comment

Awwwww Rob - Get will very soon hun xxx

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
          Awwwww Rob - Get will very soon hun xxx
          Get will!! What you trying to say Tuttsi???? :tung:
          Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

Thankyou Beagles xxxxx He has been moved to ICU for 3 days cos of chest drain,,he had an abcess in his lung and has a kidney infection ,,the lengths he will go to to avoid marrying me !! Weddings been postponed so we can get the ole bugger fit.Sapphy knows the details so feel free to ask her,I have no qualms with her telling you the whole story,I'm too knackered to think straight

Comment

LOL - Take your time, mate. All I can say, really, heh-heh

Comment

It was meant to be 'WELL' Teaboy

I do hope he makes a very speedy recovery Inca, it sounds pretty nasty hun. Don't worry about the wedding postponement, you will have your day when he is fit and well.

Is there any improvement today?

Please send our get well messages from all of us here at LB xxxx

Originally posted by teaboy2 View Post
                Get will!! What you trying to say Tuttsi???? :tung:

Comment

Get well soon, Rob.
                  Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Thankyou all for your kind wishes.Rob had a peaceful day yesterday.He's in the ICU because of the 'shock' element of what happened and to make sure he doesn't get proper ill again.
                    In the wee small hours one gets to mull over events recently and I swear this is his body reacting to losing his Dad and his constant worrying over me.Being a full time Carer is no picnic(even when the person needing care is me) lol
                    I miss him so much,,the bed is literally too big without him (it's a 6x6),strange to think what damage a simple virus can wreak when one is already low,,it slammed into him and he is normally a very healthy man,eats well,,doesn't smoke,enjoys a dram or 2 and keeps fit.My advice to anyone not able to shrug the 'bugs' off that are doing the rounds is to get to a GP,,the problem may be internal.Our Dr says she would rather see 100 people in her surgery to put their minds at rest than get the call I made to her.I'll admit,I got scared,we are very very close and I couldn't help him.Still,,the ole bugger will be ok,,and I count my blessings for that.

Comment

Comment

Hiya,hopefully Robs chest drain will come out today so they will start to decrease the sedation.He is already looking so much better,the awful hacking cough has gone and he doesn't look as deathly pale as he did.His temperature is back into normal (ish) figures so the blinding headache has eased too..All in all,he's doing a grand job in getting better.
                        Thankyou all for your support

Lots of love

Comment

So Pleased to hear that Inca give him hugs
                          Oh and the wedding thing we were going to get married 11 years ago he rode into the the sunset on his Harley got knocked off by some muppet in a red fiesta spent 6 weeks in hospital and a year trying to learn to walk again
                          Guess what the wedding still has not happened thats a hell of a way to avoid it though
                          xxxxxxx

Comment

Our wedding was easily moved,The registrar just said rebook at a convenient date and the restaurant said same.Lost no money or good will.Shall rearrange when himself is feeling better.It was only the 26th of this month cos it happens to be my 50th birthday /

Comment

Cmon Rob get out that hospital! Laundry's backing up here!!

He'll be fine honey, Mr R decided that when I was 4 months preggo with The Girl to roll a van down the M4 sideways!
                              Things men do to prove that we worry.. when all they need to do is ask!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X