• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A gross error of misjudgement by Turbs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A gross error of misjudgement by Turbs

Well done for trying - hillarious though you emptied the soup out and left the carcass pmsl

You were nagging me for my chicken soup recipe:-

I use aboiling chicken (Fowl) cut in 4 qtrs
    i whole onion LEAVE THIS WHOLE - do not cut up
    carrots, cellery,parsnip ( all cut smallish)

Place the chicken, onion and vegetables in a large sucepan and water to well cover and bring to the boil. You need to skim of the fat and the bubbly bits that come to the top until the soup looks clearer then add either a vegitarian stock, a chicken stock cube to taste add 1 tablespoon of salt and pepper also to tastse.

You can leave this to simmer for a couple of hours. You should then remove the whole onion. When soup is cold you can take out the chicken and cut in small pieces and add back to the soup is you so wish just becareful not to add the bones,

If you leave this soup when cold in the fridge over night a layer of fat will be on the top. Take it out of the fridge and takeawy the fat and then you will have the most delicious chicken soup. You can add when serving vermacelli (small fine pasta which you can boil up either in the soup or in a separate saucepan.) You can now heat this soup up when you are ready and it should be good for several days if kept in the fridge - but only after ity is cold.

This is the jewish penacillin and has been handed done for generations and is well known as being a tonic when you are not well.

Good luck x

Comment

Thanks indeed Tutts

Will have a go--does it mean a tablespoon of salt & a tablespoon of pepper btw?

I am determined to be a "Soup Chef"--lol--so please post up any nice recipes

...incl Onion Soup sapphy if you will

Turbs

Comment

http://studentrecipes.com/recipes/soup/

Comment

Thanx Di

a lot to choose from there

Comment

I was sent to supermarket with ingredients list by my OH. Leeks, potatoes, redonions, .....redonions ?? couldn't find them, so rang her up..where the heck are the redonions ?? doh !

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X