• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A gross error of misjudgement by Turbs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A gross error of misjudgement by Turbs

Hi--just a little story to amuse you at my expense

We had a nice roast chicken the other day---so remembering a conversation about making chicken soup from FIL--I thought I'd surprise Mo and have a go

I found a Dairy Book of Home Cookery on the shelf and sure enough-there was a Chicken Soup recipe using the carcass which had still loads on it.

Went to Morrisons (didn't get fined-lol) to buy the odds & ends needed

All went well --added milk & stock --and odds & ends--got it boiling and then was on the line:

Drain & return to pan

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Used a cullender--soup went down the plughole and I put the bones back in the pan............
    Tags: None

Re: A gross error of misjudgement by Turbs

roflmao!!!
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

....and theres more...

I put more milk and stock in--recovered a bit and was having the soup---Mo went into hysterics as I had half a nutmeg in the soup (it didn't say you had to grind it)

Comment

Stick to ready-meals, Turbo. They're easier. At least you can't cock them up... can you? Lol!
        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Even though as I learned this morning this tin may not have very much chicken in it neither did yours pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
            Stick to ready-meals, Turbo. They're easier. At least you can't cock them up... can you? Lol!
            'Cock them up' very witty pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
              'Cock them up' very witty pmsl
              No pun intended. Honestly. Lol!
              Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

At least you successfully made 'Cock - a - Leaky!'

Comment

Thank god it wasn't Oxtail

Comment

Awwhhhh, at least you had a go. Tis funny though!

Comment

Eh?...

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                      Thank god it wasn't Oxtail

Comment

You ate a whole chicken to make the soup, imagine how pee'd off you'd be of you'd eaten a whole Ox ?

Comment

Very funny!:first:
                          Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

LOL - Brilliant, mate !!! Yeah - I'd stick to Andy Warhol recipe book when it comes to making soup...
                            Attached Files

Comment

full marks for trying! It can only get better. Bet next time you will have cracked it and will be feeling really pleased with yourself

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X