• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Just a bit of fun!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a bit of fun!

My wife took this photo the other week at Furness Abbey that was destroyed in 1537 during the English Reformation under the order of King Henry VIII.
    I know it's just digital noise but have a look and tell me what you see

Tags: None

Re: Just a bit of fun!

I see a lady standing in the window!
    OMG how creepy and facsinating... i will have to call in a few people on this one, I know a clairvoyant and clairaudient.. cant wait to hear his reaction to this one!

Comment

I thought it looked like a knight on a horse

Comment

I prefer this one Swifty--lol

http://

Comment

That's really spooky, how did that big red circle get there, deffo paranormal activity.

D

Comment

pmsl

Comment

play the video on the second row--is that you Swifty?

http://s1032.photobucket.com/albums/a407/swifty220765/

Comment

No! I doing the video

Comment

I will post up pics of our Piel Party after the weekend, someone's bound to take pics of me. Although I can't vouch what state I'll be in

Comment

I have had Matt look at this for me, and he has come up with this.

Dearest Puff
                    The figure is that of a monk, Brother Robert, he tells me the date is 1530 and the month of November. He says he can hear the words nessacerium (spelling?) and that he is on his way to service.
                    I hear steven built me and the place name bolounge.
                    The monk is small and blonde and is pockmarked. Beware of dreams of female devils.
                    I can see the word Cistercian.
                    I see jewelery and hiding it, mustn't let it be found.
                    I want to mention the sea, and I want to ackowlege the north of England.

Other than that, I cant see anything else.

Love you sis

Matt
                    xx

Comment

Originally posted by puffrose View Post
                      I have had Matt look at this for me, and he has come up with this.

Dearest Puff
                      The figure is that of a monk, Brother Robert, he tells me the date is 1530 and the month of November. He says he can hear the words nessacerium (spelling?) and that he is on his way to service.
                      I hear steven built me and the place name bolounge.
                      The monk is small and blonde and is pockmarked. Beware of dreams of female devils.
                      I can see the word Cistercian.
                      I see jewelery and hiding it, mustn't let it be found.
                      I want to mention the sea, and I want to ackowlege the north of England.

Other than that, I cant see anything else.

Love you sis

Matt
                      xx
                      Uncanny Puff i had exactly the same feelings when i first saw it , with the exception of "beware of dreams of female devils".
                      I quite like those.
                      D

Comment

Matt is not normally wrong about this kinda thing.

He has told me 3 times that i was pregnant before I knew myself, and told me the sex of the babies. He even told me the name I was going to call No 1 son!

Comment

Originally posted by puffrose View Post
                          Matt is not normally wrong about this kinda thing.

He has told me 3 times that i was pregnant before I knew myself, and told me the sex of the babies. He even told me the name I was going to call No 1 son!
                          Sorry Puff, only kiddin, round.

There is much more than ever dreamed of and all that Horatio.

D

Comment

its ok Davy hun i wasnt offended
                            takes a lot to upset me.

I find this sorta thing fascinating, the idea that someone stays somewhere they loved after their time is done. Matt is going to do me a spirit painting of Aiden (my late fiance). Cant wait to see it

Comment

From Wikipedia:-

" There are also many stories and sightings claiming that Furness Abbey is haunted, there are three main ghosts which have supposedly been sighted numerous times at this location. Firstly, one of the monks that was brutally murdered in the
                              Reformation is said to be seen climbing one of the staircases in the Abbey. The figure appears to be leaning on the banister as being pulled up the stairs.[8] Another sighting is that of a squire's daughter and her partner. These figures were known for attempting to repair the Abbey ruins after the Reformation, one day her partner took a journey out to sea from which he never returned. It is thought that the girl went back to the Abbey every day until her death to take in the site she and her partner once loved, the track she walked is today still known as "My Lady's Walk."[8] There have also been many sightings of a white lady, although due to possible conflicting stories, it is unknown whether the White lady and the ghost of the squire's daughter are the same person or not. Possibly the most famous ghost of Furness Abbey is a headless monk on horseback, who rides underneath the sandstone arch near the Abbey Tavern, this death of this individual is also likely to be attributed to the Reformation. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furness_Abbey

necessarium

A privy in an ancient castle or a monastery.

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/necessarium

Cîteaux
                              The Cistercian mother-house in Burgundy, founded in 1098. The abbot of Cîteaux was acknowledged among Cistercian abbots as the ‘first among equals’.

http://cistercians.shef.ac.uk/glossary/citeaux.php

Well, Burgundy is the English pronunciation of Bourgogne, so that might be the 'Bolounge'

There's a connection with the sea in one of the Wikipedia stories above, so this may be the Squire's daughter or her partner.

The Cistercians wore white habits, not black, but perhaps this was a 'lay brother' - who presumably just wore his own filthy habit.

Of course, I googled all this, and so could anyone else - which makes it difficult to prove or disprove clairvoyance or clairaudience. Me - I'm open-minded about it all (and air-headed too, I guess !!!)

LOL @ DavyB - wicked as usual !!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X