• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

Just viewed it Nattie-fantastic-so real-life

Those of you who met me in London will know I talk just like that too-lol

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
    Not going via Yorkshire airlines?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPjJFv1NDBg

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
      Be Geebuz
      I just wish I was able to make it there but sadly I'm unable as I have two holidays my 50th birthday, two weddings and a home move eating at my cash this year..
      But are you actually free THAT week end??? :tinysmile_kiss_t4:
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thanks Jax & Tuttsi

I must emphasise again the importance of booking accomodation early.

York is the 2nd tourist city after London and also a magnet for hen/stag parties----and is so so popular

Also-after awhile - some guest houses start wanting minimum of 3 nights

Thanks in particular to Tuttsi who is helping a lot in generating support and in chivving em to book-lol

Also--a godsend--Oporto & Cynthesys to help me with ideas for the weekend (who know York backwards)

All "Definites" now booked accomadation (or live locally) so we on a target of 17-20 people so far I think

Originally posted by jax007 View Post
        Turbie ...............

OK all booked at the Hilton DBB both nights with option to change up to 4pm on day of arrival!!

Really looking forward to it - York is somewhere I have always wanted to visit ... so thanks for organizing it.

Take care
        jaxx
        Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post

We have never been to York either so also looking forward to going as well as seeing everyone. We will also be celebrating 5 years of Legal Beagles and so far we have had a great response to this meet.

Yes well done Turbs for arranging a great city to visit and for Oporto's in offering to help Turbs organise the weekend.

We hope that even more people will yet join us in making this a truely spectactular weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
          Why should the women miss out on the Chocolate factory?????

Whats good for the men is good for the women lol xx

Where does it say no women allowed?

It was an ill judged presumption on my part that I believed most women to be a member of weight watchers or whatever and wouldn't want to go.
          The temptation will begin when you get among the Yorkie Bars, KIT KATS and Smarties. Everybody is welcome. You've been warned.

Comment

I've sent you a PM, Oporto.

Comment

I just lurve Kit Kats :tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Originally posted by Oporto View Post
              Where does it say no women allowed?

It was an ill judged presumption on my part that I believed most women to be a member of weight watchers or whatever and wouldn't want to go.
              The temptation will begin when you get among the Yorkie Bars, KIT KATS and Smarties. Everybody is welcome. You've been warned.

Comment

I'm not sure if I'll be away in early May - I should know in a couple of weeks but I'll be there if I can. Never been to York.

Comment

With Oporto discussing a Rowntrees possible visit within York

I thought I'd share these 2 methods of how we in "God's Own County" remember the colours of the rainbow--lol--

Rowtrees Of York Give Best In Value

Richard Of York Gained Battles In Vain

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                    With Oporto discussing a Rowntrees possible visit within York

I thought I'd share these 2 methods of how we in "God's Own County" remember the colours of the rainbow--lol--

Rowtrees Of York Give Best In Value

Richard Of York Gained Battles In Vain

Lol.

May I also remind peeps, that the best thing to come out of Yorkshire is the road to Lancashire? :tung:

Comment

• Re: LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

Originally posted by Mrs James View Post
                      Lol.

May I also remind peeps, that the best thing to come out of Yorkshire is the road to Lancashire? :tung:
                      So why you live in Lincolnshire--rotfl

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                        So why you live in Lincolnshire--rotfl

I keep asking myself the same question! lol

It's all my hubby's fault, and don't he know it! lol

Comment

So -- summarising numbers so far

Definite (Booked)

Bill-k
                          Maxie Girl
                          Turbo & Mrs Turbo
                          Sapphire & Mr Sapphire
                          Tuttsi & Mr Tuttsi
                          Mrs James & Mr James
                          Jax
                          Celestine
                          Cynthesis
                          Oporto + son
                          Shell
                          Montzer

Possibles

Exc
                          Amethyst & Tools
                          Teaboy
                          Mrs Bill-k
                          SpringerSpaniel
                          Charitynjw
                          Leclerc

Last edited by Celestine; 22nd January 2012, 11:08:AM.

Comment

Here's another couple of recommendations to add to Turbo's list.

(1)--The York eye--simular to the London eye.

(2)--York's world famous railway museum. housing the renowned steam trains--the flying scotsman,--the mallard and many more. There's also the K type small steam trains known as the puffing Billy's-K.

I was going to suggest the New ice skating rink--But Turbo advised against it.:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Comment

Just an update. i am still attempting to reschedule the meetings i have in the first week of may. I can't make any promises as it not looking good. But hopefully i can sort something out.
                              Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by teaboy2 View Post
                                Just an update. i am still attempting to reschedule the meetings i have in the first week of may. I can't make any promises as it not looking good. But hopefully i can sort something out.
                                Sounds a probable then Teaboy-lol

btw--get your council to sort out the Diversion Signs better---went round in circles on way to Whitby other day-pmsl

ps-Can Sapphy or Cel add Leclerc to the Possibles in post 102-{EDIT--Thankyou}
                                Last edited by Turboman; 22nd January 2012, 12:32:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X