• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

Yo !!!!!!!

Babe !!!!!

Brill pics, matey.

Well done, you !!!

I know the pics have been a bit of a challenge. I know the York meet itself was a bit of a challenge.

You rose to that challenge. Well done you, gal.

And well done for those others who who rose to the challenge, and assisted us jerks !!!

No.

Really....

Cheers, guys.

XXX

Comment

The Castle Museum.. We didn't visit here but thought I'd post purely out of interest... I just lurveeee the ice cream van.. lol

Comment

Back up thousands of MORE steps and back on the wall then.. lol I'm now the fittest woman amonst my friends.. lol

Here are just some of the interesting things we found on route..

This little shop of historic interest and gifts took us all by surprise whilst on the wall..

Back outside again on the wall with yet more breathtaking scenery...

The Portcullis..

The Stairway to heaven..

My Artwork is now ready for preview in here.. lol

Comment

The very beautiful and historic York Minster itself from various angles..

Comment

Party time at the Hilton Hotel.. They did our table proud here..

Then add in some guests to the mix.. lol Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........

I personally think this is a beautiful picture of Pawnbroker and his new fiancée Julie..

Happy 5th Birthday LB.. I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your candles out.. lol

Comment

Clffords Tower..

And there goes Bill running up those steps.. He's a fit bugger..ain't he.. lol

Comment

Super photos Maxie

especially of Cliffords Tower & The Walls

re your request to Admin to delete your duplicates (I did duplicates too initially--hard to see wood from the trees initially)

You are allowed to Edit your own posts for 3 days by the way

Just scroll down after EDIT POST--click on the photo and press DELETE key on keyboard

You are not deleting it from your Photobucket account nor other posts of that photo-----merely that PARTICULAR LINK to your photobucket account

Turbs

Comment

What better way to spend a Sunday morning for someone that's terrified of hights.. lol Yorks mini version of the London eye..

Ground control to Major Tom..!!!

I lurveeeeee these digital camera's.. You can still take great pics with your eyes tightly closed whilst hanging on to yer seat for dear life.. lol

My first breathtaking view.. Woww.!!!

I'm now getting braver at this point.. as you'll clearly see the pics getting better.. lol

The views are outstanding.. You missed a great time on this Turbs..

Comment

Have tried editing Turbs just as you said and also in here (LB) but it don't work for some reason.. I'm not sure why this last pic has come up so small and am not happy with it but can't do anything with it I'm afraid..

Comment

Ok.. Back on solid ground.. Last chance to have a looksie around this beautiful City before heading back to the Hilton Hotel for a farewell coffee and to sadly say our goodbye's to a wonderful Birthday weekend...

''The Shambles'' A truly beautiful oldie worldy cobbled street and market place with ''the'' most stunning buildings of our bygone times (It really was like walking through a timewarp) Stunning !!! Truly stunning.... I felt far too modenly dressed to be there.. lol

We accidently bumped into Tuttsi, Turbs and the rest of the clan whilst mooching around here.. lol

OMG.. I've stumbled across heaven itself.. Forget Charlie Wonker or Cadbury's World.. just leave ME here folks..

Comment

Awww..!!! And finally............ ''I Don't want to go home...'' I've had the best weekend EVER... Spent with some of this worlds finest folk EVER.. Thank You sooo... sooo.... very much guys for inviting little ol Me along and for making ME feel soo welcome and a part of the clan.. xxx

Here WE all are having a farwell photo on the steps of the Hilton Hotel that did US and OUR Leagal Beagles Party very proud indeed for the weekend.. Thanks Hilton..xxx

And Here is the Guy (Mmmm!! Hunk) lol.. that very kindly took our farwell piccies for us and looked after us all.. (Not sure if he's the
                        Manager.)?? And I feel very rude not to have got his name at least (or phone number in fact) LMAO..
                        But I feel sure someone will know here.. Turbbbbbsssss..?? lol

Comment

Unfortunately Turbs, I didn't get any pics taken in the Three Tuns or in the Stonegate bar but I think we're gonna share ours around with each other later huh.?

Comment

Good photos Maxie--I'm going to let Di30 know you're now a photobucket techie---lol Di

Why I got a load of duplicates Maxie, I wasn't right clicking after highligting the IMG link (4th one down)---so I was pasting link for the one "in the clipboard from previous post"---I know when you highlight the IMG link it says "copied"--but I had trouble-so now I always r/h click and select "copy"

I've got more to post yet--plus the one Max Clifford has----so I'll experiment to see why you cant delete your duplicates

I've got some in 3 Tuns but not Stonegate Yard--so we aint got the lovely CYNthesys + daughter between us--unles Tutts took any

ps--his name is Richard (from Hilton) lol

Originally posted by Maxie Girl View Post
                            Unfortunately Turbs, I didn't get any pics taken in the Three Tuns or in the Stonegate bar but I think we're gonna share ours around with each other later huh.?
                            Last edited by Turboman; 15th May 2012, 13:58:PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                              Good photos Maxie--I'm going to let Di30 know you're now a photobucket techie---lol Di

Why I got a load of duplicates Maxie, I wasn't right clicking after highligting the IMG link (4th one down)---so I was pasting link for the one "in the clipboard from previous post"---I know when you highlight the IMG link it says "copied"--but I had trouble-so now I always r/h click and select "copy"

I've got more to post yet--plus the one Max Clifford has----so I'll experiment to see why you cant delete your duplicates

I've got some in 3 Tuns but not Stonegate Yard--so we aint got the lovely CYNthesys + daughter between us--unles Tutts took any

ps--his name is Richard (from Hilton) lol
                              Hey Turbs, You'd be right proud of me cos my daughters were both far too busy to help me with the photo bucket and time was ticking on and I was getting impatient as I really wanted to get my pics up in here so that was all my own work.. Sussed itttttttt Matey..!!! LOL..

Comment

Great pix, Maxie. Well done for mastering Photobucket on your own. And well done for mastering your fear of heights in the Wheel. I have a pic of you just after it started moving - with your eyes shut, and holding tightly on to the seat - clearly petrified. It was great watching you getting bolder and bolder as the wheel turned. If we ever do it again, maybe NEXT time you'll let me stand up and make the pod swing !!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X