• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

lol

Big photo yet to come--Working with Max Clifford at moment--rofl
    Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
    We WERE lucky, then, Tuttsi !!!

And, yes, Turbo showed me that bottle of Becks. Not to prove it was non-alcoholic - but to comment on the price. £3.50, I believe -same as a cup of Hilton coffee !!!

Comment

Cheers Bill I only have a few pics and humbly apologise for their awful quality lol my camera phone is a little erm, dated!! But (I think) I have attached the ones from the railway museum of the Hogwarts Express

Click image for larger version

Name:	york minster.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	1155219Click image for larger version

Name:	hogsexpressmay2012.jpg
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	1155220Click image for larger version

Name:	hogwartsexpress2012.jpg
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	1155221Click image for larger version

Name:	hogwartsexpressmay2012.jpg
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	1155222Click image for larger version

Name:	river ouse may 2012.jpg
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1155223

Comment

Good pics, Monz. I think you were possibly the only one to do the Railway Museum - even though I was gonna do it, too, originally. So - we got some pics of new stuff. The Minster shot was good - it's SOOOO BIIIIG !!! The Ouse was - as ever - doing her thing !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
          lol

What the....? !!!

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
            Just been into Stanmore had a light unch and noticed that there was Footy on at Wembley, it turns out to be York v Newport and two men with York scarves came in and sat at the table next to us.

I told them we were in their town last week and they told me that the river is now totally flooded again so we did well to get our riverboat cruise in and that the weather was kind to us.
            Hey Tuttsi, Yorks footy ground was quite literally across the road from our B&B that we stayed in.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
              lol

I know what photo is to come and Max Clifford has assured me He has kept the media coverage to a bare minimum on this.. LMAO.. Thank God ''The News of The World'' is NO longer in existance.. lol:eek2:

Comment

Did I see THIS guy lurking outside the Hilton ?

I feel a lawsuit coming on....Click image for larger version

Name:	11140-000019c70-d313_Darryn-Lyons1.jpg
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	1155231

Comment

Ok Peeps, Sorry for the delay in posting my pics but I'm just testing them out in here now, as I'm trying to fathom out Photo bucket for myself so here goes.. Fingers crossed it works for me ok.. lol

These first pics are of the flood lit river cruise..

Comment

This is one of the cruise boats we were on but this pic was taken through the window of the boat we were actually on so not a good quality pic as the boat windows were very dirty with fingerprints etc etc.. lol

Comment

All just shared a great and interesting time at the Jorvik Centre..

Comment

All relaxing and having a Starbucks Coffee after the Jorvik Centre.. Ohh, and I managed to get a piccy of our Shell.. Am I forgiven Shell.?? lol

Comment

All relaxing and having a Starbucks coffee after the Jorvik Centre.. Ohh, and I managed to get a piccy of our Shell.. Am I Forgiven Shell..??

Comment

I looked and couldn't find this last post so re did it again and now there's two.. huh.?? playing tricks with me.. lol

Could Admin kindly delete this post for me please..?? Thanks.!!!

Comment

These pics are just some of the beautiful scenery and views as Me Nat and Bill were on our way to find the City Wall Walk..

Comment

Ahh, We found the City Wall Walk.. Here's our Bill, Monzster and Myself..

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X