• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

Would you believe he got 20 pairs of tickets, free gratis, we have made a donation to Breast Cancer Care.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
      Hiya

This is the hardest bit of typing that I think I shall do, please, please do not think badly of me...
      Yeah, right. Well - I for one have to say that I feel thoroughly insulted that Sapphire would prefer to watch a bunch of over-inflated ego's kicking an over-inflated leather bladder up and down an under-nourished grass field - than to spend a weekend enjoying my witty and sparkling conversation. How VERY dare she !!!
      ...When I get to the scanner I'll post up piccies of tickets.
      You do that, matey - and in the highest resolution possible. I could make a few quid out of this !!!
      Would you believe he got 20 pairs of tickets, free gratis, we have made a donation to Breast Cancer Care.
      20 pairs, eh ? So - I'm waiting for the announcement...."York is cancelled. It's in London, now."

As I think you know, Sapphire, I'm not a footie fan. But b100dy 'ell - that's an offer even I couldn't refuse !!! :horn::first:
      You enjoy it, gal !!! :billk:

Comment

Sapphy hun, we always knew when we first made the date for the meet that it was the end of the footy season and it was likely that some match at this time was not going to be be suitable for everyone because not everyone supports the same team. Which ever date that was chosen it would have been bad for someone.

Good luck hun, I would not have given up these tickets at Wembley and going backstage after to have drinks with Frank Lampard and the boys after. You go girl...and enjoy and remember we want pictures from your i phone.

Again with you not arriving back from Portugal until 1pm and then doing a trip to York you would have been exhausted.

and then there was the Westham match... for o/h he is not going to see it now but I am sure he is going to enjoy Wembley as it is a great atmosphere especially at the new stadium and being a London team it will be well represented. If it had of been Tottenham - my o/h have wanted me to get the tickets from work to go - as it is not an everyday occurence - trust me it would have been difficult to have persuded him otherwise.

Perhaps we should mark the diary accordingly for next year not to chose the end of the footy season.

How about the next meet being in Brighton in the autumn ......

xx

Comment

Thanks everyone for being so understanding, but as you say its a chance not to be missed.

So, as I told Tuttsi and Turbo as my penance I have nominated myself to organise a meet, so I nominate the lovely seaside town of ....... da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Southend ?
          Grimsby ?
          Hull ?
          or

BRIGHTON

I'll start a thread.

Comment

BRIGHTON
            RIGHT.............ON !!!

Comment

Ok I've printed off 200 Beagles leaflets and they are on way via courier to Tuttsi's house, please all ask for some and leave them in strategic places.

Comment

Ok I've printed off 200 Beagles leaflets and they are on way via courier to Tuttsi's house, please all ask for some and leave them in strategic places.
                If you need anymore let me know but my last date for sending will be tomorrow.

Comment

http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-York-UKXX0162 weather in york for next week does not look too bad on Friday and Saturday. Still will take lots of layers as up north the weather can be more chilly.

Leaflets arrived thanks Sapphy and my daughter has cut them in half - cost me a tenner lol, but it kept her busy.

Some of the promo stuff has arrived and they are so cute.

Just booked the Floodlit Riverboat evening cruise for 2 peeps 8:45 at Kings Staith Landing - hope that was right. It does state that tickets are non refundable even in the event of of bad weather. They dont want hen parties, single sex parties but they dont mention Leagle Beagles so hope that is ok.
                  Last edited by TUTTSI; 28th April 2012, 07:00:AM. Reason: added Floodlit evening riverboat cruise

Comment

Just got mine in post--thanks Sapphy--they are great

If you need anymore let me know but my last date for sending will be tomorrow.

Comment

Okies guys as I'm away tomorrow and probably won't be around in the morning, I just want to wish you all a fantastic weekend, I am sure it will be fabulous because Turbo, Tuttsi and Bill have done such a great job of organising it.
                      Remember to have a drink or six for me, I'll be thinking of you all and hoping for texts, piccies and updates as and when you can.

Comment

Hi Sapphy-
                        thanks for nice post--except you yourself have also been very active and supportive behind the scenes too.

What a dilemma you now have with you supporting Chelsea & Les a true West Ham stalwart:

Thursday May 3rd--West Ham in 1st leg of Playoffs
                        Arrive back from hols on Friday May 4th
                        Saturday May 5th --Chelsea v Liverpool in FA Cup Final ( & you have a super deal --freebie too)
                        Monday May 7th--West Ham in 2nd leg of Playoffs
                        Saturday May 19th--West Ham probabably in playoff final at wembley
                        Saturday May 19th--Chelsea v Bayern Munich in Germany in final of Euro Championship (your birthday too-lol)

Oh---decisions decisions-pmsl

Turbs

Okies guys as I'm away tomorrow and probably won't be around in the morning, I just want to wish you all a fantastic weekend, I am sure it will be fabulous because Turbo, Tuttsi and Bill have done such a great job of organising it.
                        Remember to have a drink or six for me, I'll be thinking of you all and hoping for texts, piccies and updates as and when you can.

Comment

PMSL Turbs and thanks for your kind words, well here's the plan as I see it, there' eight of us going and the boys (all W H season ticket holders) I'e been reliably informed just now have arranged as so

Monday United v City, will be watching it in the bar in Felesia of course we will all be shouting for City.

Thursday West Ham game, hmmmmm will be in the bar again lol.

Sat well you know where I'll be.

19th, if WH make it to the playoff final the guys have already organised a corporate box, courtesy of Brian again to have lunch, drinkies and watch the game and I've threatened to take myself off to Munich with my friend to see Chelsea, yeah like I'll get away with that, so, if WH get through it looks like my day is buggered.

Let this be a lesson to anyone aspiring to be a WAG and marry a footballer or in my case an ex semi professional footballer, allegedly the beautiful game comes before anything msl:

Comment

Heyyy, Sapphy - Thank YOU for your hard work, and your infinite patience. You guys enjoy your week - but remember to keep something in reserve for next weekend, because you'll need to be in a decent state to enjoy that as well.

And may the best team win. As if I gave a $h1t !!!!!

XXX

Comment

Hi Guys,

Many thanks for all the hard work put in to make this a fantastic weekend.

Unfortunately Mr J and myself will not be able to attend. My Dad hasn't been well for a few weeks now and has tonight been admitted to our local hospital and it's not looking too good at this moment in time.

Have a ball and we're sorry we'll miss it!

Mrs J XXX

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that news, Mrs. J. You need to be where you're needed, of course. Family must take precedence over all other things. Be there with them, whenever you are needed, ma'am. Perhaps, then, you can ask them to be there for you when those times come. Wherever they may be. Wherever you are.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X