• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Nice to see you in here, Maxie. Sorry I missed you earlier. I'm hoping to make it - it would be REALLY great if you could make it too !!!

Comment

Ahh, found ya eh.. Billy Boy.. lol

I'll try to make it but I don't like going anywhere on my own and my Mum always taught me not to speak to strangers..LMAO.. :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Comment

Maxi your mum was probably right with telling you to not talking to strangers but I promise you will be in safe hands we are a friendly bunch and Bill is promising to take us round the blocks of soho to visit his old hunting grounds.

I will look forward to meeting you x

Comment

Just having a read back looks like we could have record numbers this meet, I really hope so.
          Bill has suggested car share as he is the furthest North thus far maybe he can arrange to pick up on route.
          I am travelling from Manchester on the Friday and if anyone wishes to join me on the journey they are more than welcome.

Comment

I'll be coming from Essex if anyone want's to travel with me.

Comment

I am comming from Mill Hill, London hopefully Jax will come with me if she is OK and anyone one else who lives in this part of London would be most welcome to travel with us.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                Bill is promising to take us round the blocks of soho to visit his old hunting grounds.
                Yeah, you'll be safe with me, Maxie.

......heh-heh....!!!

Comment

Ill be coming from South Central, but I think I am a bit of a rare commodity with no one else on the south.

Oh well will have 5 empty seats in my Galaxy
                  If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                    Yeah, you'll be safe with me, Maxie.

......heh-heh....!!!
                    Hmmm!! are you sure about that.. LOL :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Comment

• Re: Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                      ROFL thats three translation books I need then one for the Yorkies, one for the Mancs and another for the North of the border crowd. All we need is some from Wales and Ireland and we'll have the full set.

Well I am from South Wales , no defo plans as such, I will have to decide, may be meeting up with Wendy too that day, as she will be in Wales, to do with the horses.........its a difficult one lol, would love to meet you all. X

Decisions decisions.........
                      Last edited by di30; 28th October 2010, 00:15:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                        Ill be coming from South Central, but I think I am a bit of a rare commodity with no one else on the south.

Oh well will have 5 empty seats in my Galaxy
                        At least we have a taxi driver for anyone going south of London
                        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Will you be attending this time Natts ?

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                            PM me with your address then Peeks, if I wait longer than April I may lose your pressie lol so I best post it up to you x
                            Ive PMed you, thx

Comment

Well I do have the dads taxi sticker in my back window given to me by my son !!!!!!!!!!
                              If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post

Use to go south to Woolwich Barracks on courses, nothing else though UM?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X