• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
    OK, I ended up in the ditch (twice)
    At least I'm honest lol
    Blimey I'm glad I left when I did then.

Quote of the weekend:

Parliament tour guide
    :
    ''I was invited because of my relationship with a Member of Parliament''

Enaid:
    (in front of about 50 tourists) ''Oh yeah?''

Comment

lol!!! Did Di get her phone out for the News of the World exclusive
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

I think I was mugged - did anyone see some geezer in a gorilla suit?
        Well, insofar as we took advantage of your good nature - no, mate, you weren't mugged. You actually spent a lot of your hard-earned on buying drinks for us guys.
        I know this for a fact, because when you fell over for the eighth time on the way to Charing X tube stn., I 'accidentally' noticed that your wallet was already empty, dammit.

I thus swiftly propelled you toward the line that took you to Marylebone, and then "made my excuses and left..."

Nuffink to do wiv' me, guvnor - honest !!!!

Glad you made it back to base, and reported back in, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI;206957I have[COLOR=red
          [/COLOR]some pictures and will ask my daughter to up load some latter.

Tuttsi xx

...some...I've got 47--lol

I don't know what the protocol is here re "publishing peeps' photos" so will send em all to Ame.

Comment

I hope they are all decent Turbs???

Originally posted by Turboman View Post

I don't know what the protocol is here re "publishing peeps' photos" so will send em all to Ame.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
              I hope they are all decent Turbs???

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post

LOL

I think most of the people at the meet already have their photos posted up somewhere on the forum anyway.
                But it's probably the best idea to send them to Ame as you have done.
                At least that way she will be able to make sure that the best ones of her are posted up and the worst ones of everyone else of course !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                  Well, insofar as we took advantage of your good nature - no, mate, you weren't mugged. You actually spent a lot of your hard-earned on buying drinks for us guys.
                  I know this for a fact, because when you fell over for the eighth time on the way to Charing X tube stn., I 'accidentally' noticed that your wallet was already empty, dammit.

I thus swiftly propelled you toward the line that took you to Marylebone, and then "made my excuses and left..."

Nuffink to do wiv' me, guvnor - honest !!!!

Glad you made it back to base, and reported back in, mate.
                  I didn't fall over, I was merely examining the pavement for gold - honest!
                  CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                  Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                  gets his brain a-going.
                  Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                  The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Am home safe but unfortunately not sound, my feet have each a blister the size of a golf ball on them.
                    I would like to thank everyone that attended and made it such a lovely and interesting first visit to the Capital for me. It's another tick off me wish list, there are quite a few more but this one I will remember for quite a while, once again thanks .
                    enaid x

ps I will be taking back the thanks if there are any dodgy pics of me or that have not been properly airbrushed lol.

Comment

I'm really glad you enjoyed your first visit to the Smoke, Enaid. Well done, you. Blisters ? I know what you mean - I got blisters on me blisters, too.

Comment

OK, I ended up in the ditch (twice)
                        At least I'm honest lol
                        I spotted a little tear in your eyes when you was admiring the bust of Winston Churchill-----but little did I know what you was planning!

To do a take of:

"We will fight them on the beaches......"

in front of nearly 200 cheering drinkers---phew---that took courage!

Last edited by Turboman; 5th April 2011, 08:56:AM.

Comment

Anymore piccies ?

Comment

Comment

ROFL

Comment

Hi all,

We had a lovely weekend and it was great to meet everyone again (in most cases) and for the first time (in others). The tour of the HoP was fantastic, would definately recommend it to anyone visiting London. We'd like to visit again for a mooch about during the week as on a Saturday it is a little like a museum and hard to imagine it all in action, but was a good opportunity to get an overview and a bit of the history of the building and the traditions that you only otherwise see on TV during the state opening of parliament.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Sharon & Jules
                                xxx
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X