• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
    http://www.winchester-hotel.com/
    This is a pub hotel, I do not know it but could take a look if they a) have availability and b) not too expensive

Do we have any ideas of numbers???
    `

Looks more my kind of place Tuttsi-lol--please do enqire as it has bar meals & restaurant also & is central-ish

Comment

The winchester looks good to me specially with this on the menu:

Steak Pie: £6.50
      A crusty home made steak & ale pie with mash / chips & veg.
      If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

I also found this one at Kings Cross http://secure.travelstay.com/servlet...s=-&RmTypexe=N

Montana Hotel, 3 Star B&B, Kings Cross, Central LondonEXCELLENT VALUE INCLUDING FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST
        Offering an all you can eat buffet breakfast which will give you plenty of energy to explore London. Stay at this three star bed and breakfast hotel on a quieter side street in Kings Cross and you'll be surrounded by Kings Cross, St Pancras International and Euston train stations, the British Library and Camden lock Market. Book fast! More info / Show Map Rating: 3.8

Good Type of AccommodationMeal PlanNightly Price per Person
        Price includes all taxes 1 x Single (shower & washbasin)
        Only 2 rooms left!English Breakfast£ 40.50 </B> 1 x Twin (shower & washbasin)
        Only 2 rooms left!English Breakfast£ 50.50 </B> 1 x Twin (private bathroom)
        Selling Fast! Only 1 room left!English Breakfast£ 65.50 </B> 1 x Triple Room (private bathroom)
        Selling Fast! Only 1 room left!English Breakfast£ 90.50 </B>

Not many rooms left, looks like a fairly decent place and breakfast is included

Comment

I also found this one at Kings Cross http://secure.travelstay.com/servlet...s=-&RmTypexe=N

Montana Hotel, 3 Star B&B, Kings Cross, Central LondonEXCELLENT VALUE INCLUDING FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST
          Offering an all you can eat buffet breakfast which will give you plenty of energy to explore London. Stay at this three star bed and breakfast hotel on a quieter side street in Kings Cross and you'll be surrounded by Kings Cross, St Pancras International and Euston train stations, the British Library and Camden lock Market. Book fast! More info / Show Map Rating: 3.8

Good Type of AccommodationMeal PlanNightly Price per Person
          Price includes all taxes 1 x Single (shower & washbasin)
          Only 2 rooms left!English Breakfast£ 40.50 </B> 1 x Twin (shower & washbasin)
          Only 2 rooms left!English Breakfast£ 50.50 </B> 1 x Twin (private bathroom)
          Selling Fast! Only 1 room left!English Breakfast£ 65.50 </B> 1 x Triple Room (private bathroom)
          Selling Fast! Only 1 room left!English Breakfast£ 90.50 </B>

Not many rooms left, looks like a fairly decent place and breakfast is included
          Hmmm----£202 Tuttsi for 2 for 2 nights + shared bathrooms---

Comment

Mo just found this Tutts

£178 4* around Baker Street Little Gem ( No not Mrs Gem!!)

http://www.hoteldirect.co.uk/webapp/...31&submit.y=19

Best facilities/price I've found--read info icon

Comment

EDIT---just read reviews----maybe not

But it looks as though it is the Danubious Rregents Park

https://www.london-discount-hotel.com/reservation.php

which comes out at 256 through their site

Comment

Well done Mo x
                A four star posh, looks good, I wonder how many rooms they have?

Lots of places arround Baker Street for breakfast etc and good location.

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                Mo just found this Tutts

£178 4* around Baker Street Little Gem ( No not Mrs Gem!!)

http://www.hoteldirect.co.uk/webapp/...31&submit.y=19

Best facilities/price I've found--read info icon

Comment

It looks as though it isactually the Danubious Regents Park with 367 rooms

Comment

Baker St is good for Sherlock fans :grin: What about the Winchester then any thoughts on that ?

Might be handy if everyone indicates what price range they are looking at too. I will most probably only attend on the Saturday due to work commitments etc, I shall be doing my level best to stay overnight too, am also hoping that Enaid will let me share with her as usual :grin:
                    Last edited by Sapphire; 18th January 2011, 21:08:PM.

Comment

Mo has found another for you Tutts---gives how many rooms available left

http://www.easytobook.com/resultlist...0&amu=25720518#

Comment

Bumpety bump, bump, bump !

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                          Bumpety bump, bump, bump !

Hi Sapphy--I'm fine with the Winchester-it has 6 rooms in total

Single £45 pn (£90) excl breakfast

Double £75 pn (150) Excl breakfast

6 Rooms available still for April 1st as at tonight
                          5 Rooms available still for April 2nd as at tonight

But as I said--prefer to go where others are going

EDIT---Covent Garden Travel Lodge fully booked
                          Last edited by Turboman; 19th January 2011, 18:48:PM.

Comment

Can every one who is still intending coming on this weekend or overnight please confirm on this thread and especially we also need to know if you want to stay in the same hotel and how many nights.

At the moment it is looking like the Winchester pub hotel in Highgate which as we talk only have 6 rooms available.

We need to have numbers as soon as possible.

Tuttsi

Comment

Can every one who is still intending coming on this weekend or overnight please confirm on this thread and especially we also need to know if you want to stay in the same hotel and how many nights.

At the moment it is looking like the Winchester pub hotel in Highgate which as we talk only have 6 rooms available.

We need to have numbers as soon as possible.

Tuttsi
                              • Me & Mo
                              • 2 nights overnight

Comment

I'll be with you all day Saturday, can't say whether I'll be staying at the hotel at all, a) because I have 'other commitments' on the Friday and Sunday although Sunday can be changed as far as I know and b) because I've not pinned Di down as to whether she wants to share or not.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X