• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Any ideas on hotels ?

Comment

To keep cost down slightly out of the city centre would be much cheaper.

Just a thought I have a neighbour down the road with a mini bus I should think it might be cheaper to get him to ferry us into central london and collect us rather than pay exhorbitant prices for the underground and or parking in Central London.

We have quite a few arround NW London but if everyone wants to be in the centre of town then costs will be considerably higher.

Maybe we could do a comparison and see what everyone wants.

I had posted up in December some ideas, but the thread went off topic- see post 123.

Comment

Methinks I could get into trouble for that

Comment

Tuutsi

Many apologies if me & Bill took this off topic---please delete the last few if you want

Myself & Mrs Turbo definitely prefer to stay wherever the majority stay Tutts--even if Bill does go to see his old friends in Richmond.

Whats the relative costs between inner city & outer city?---I would look it up but presumably you've already done it ?
          Last edited by Turboman; 14th January 2011, 10:30:AM.

Comment

Apologies from me, too, Tuttsi.

Comment

Hi Guys

I was not looking forv an apology really.

When I get 5 mins I will look into again and post up.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                Hi Guys

I was not looking forv an apology really.

When I get 5 mins I will look into again and post up.
                We know--lol

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                  Well for all you 'foreigners' who will be visiting, I suggest a visit to a traditional London eaterie for the best food you'll ever have Manzes Pie & Mash Shops - Step back to 1892 and taste how pie and mash should really be!!
                  I know a lady whose husband owns Manzes, she may be able sort something out for you. PM me if you want me to find out.

Comment

No need to pm Delboy, go for it hun, wooooo hoooooo pie and mash, luvvly jubbly.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                      No need to pm Delboy, go for it hun, wooooo hoooooo pie and mash, luvvly jubbly.
                      Please do not book for me lol.

I would like to ask what time people are thinking of leaving on Sunday, only so I can stay as long as possible , it is after all my annual jollies. Just need to know what time to book my return train for as prices do vary a lot depending on times.
                      Enaid x

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                        Please do not book for me lol.

I would like to ask what time people are thinking of leaving on Sunday, only so I can stay as long as possible , it is after all my annual jollies. Just need to know what time to book my return train for as prices do vary a lot depending on times.
                        Enaid x

Will research train times also--is there "entertainmemt" on Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                          Will research train times also--is there "entertainmemt" on Sunday?

Beagles can make theirown, trust me lol
                          It's just I have never been to London and want to make the most of it while I am there, so a few hours extra on Sunday would be nice.

Comment

I'm planning on going to church Sunday morning, so not sure whether I shall be attending a London Church or come back here and attend my local one, I'll leave the decision till I find out where the hotel is and then investigate where the nearest church is.

Comment

Lots of catching up to do on this one?

Wendy what is happening about Chepstow, is this still on?

Can't remember what date you said, was it the same time as the London meet up? x

Comment

Found cheap trains --need to book quickly---anything happening Friday night Tutts or is Sat morn the time to come?---and leave on Sunday afternoon

When you coming Enaid?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X