• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

The Bell is good, or you could go over to 'Ye old trip to Jerusalem' and have the full crumbling limestone in your drink experience, they have a good outside seating area if it's a nice day. And that one is very close to the castle and the costume museum.

Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem - Englands Oldest Inn
    Scottish Wildcat Association, conserving Scotland's critically endangered wild felines

Comment

Yep I do like Ye Olde Trip - nice and snug and touristy lol, some decent beers on too.

We popped in on Monday
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I have just booked my room

The Olive Tree Bar and Hotel 9-11 St. James'S Terrace, Nottingham, NG1 6FW

The Olive Tree Bar Hotel - Google Maps

Cheap and cheerful and only a place to get my head down

The Olive Tree is a cosy bar and hotel with character, located in a quiet part of the City Centre, just 150 metres from Nottingham Castle and 2 minutes' walk from Nottingham's renowned shopping and nightlife. The cosy, atmospheric bar is a great place to relax and unwind, serving a wide range of drinks Monday - Saturday and a delicious tapas menu lunchtimes and early evening.

Comment

You've booked a different hotel to myself and Di, would this be that you're scared that we might 'doctor' your bed or something ?

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
            You've booked a different hotel to myself and Di, would this be that you're scared that we might 'doctor' your bed or something ?
            An Essex girl and a Salford girl.

Alone they are bad enough, but both at the same time........

My train gets in at 10.30, what time are others arriving?

Comment

well I've just checked, my team are away at Man Utd on that day so I'll definitely be able to come to Nottingham, but won't be staying overnight. I'll probably arrive sometime in the afternoon and catch the train home about 9pm ish.
              Is no longer here

Comment

My train arrive at 13.01 and Di's is a little earlier I do believe, so we'll have to make arrangements where to meet.

If this is arranged after the 6th Oct someone will have to text me please as I will be in North Cyprus till early hours on the 15th, so may not catch on on here till after the meet.

Comment

we'll be down sometime in the morning, probably 11/12ish

Shall we meet at La Tasca, Weekday Cross (just down from Galleries of Justice) at 1.30 ? Should give the old dears time to walk down there from the station

Then arrange to meet at Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalum in the eve 7ish ?
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    we'll be down sometime in the morning, probably 11/12ish

Shall we meet at La Tasca, Weekday Cross (just down from Galleries of Justice) at 1.30 ? Should give the old dears time to walk down there from the station

Then arrange to meet at Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalum in the eve 7ish ?
                    Are Amy and Xena coming then ??

Comment

I've not made any arrangements yet - but I'll be there.

Comment

Excellent
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                          I think he's more scared that you will be "nursing" him in his bed
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                            I think he's more scared that you will be "nursing" him in his bed
                            PMSL he should be so lucky !

Comment

Well, I'm not saying whether I'm coming or not, but I know when it is and where it is...just have to check the cash flow nearer the time x
                              Luminol x

Comment

You, and everyone else, are more than welcome to come. It will be good to finally meet some more of the Beagles members and is usually a good outing.

Are we planning another quiz etc or is it going to be left to me to dress in womens clothes again for the entertainment lol.
                                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X