• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Unfortuantly unable to attend, maybe another one, closer one day.

Comment

Remind me what time is the table booked for?

Originally posted by enaid View Post
      Ok this is where we are having lunch

http://www.latasca.co.uk/nottingham/

All the deals are on there flashing round, most of them are for betwean 4 and 7.
      There is a party menu for 8 people and over where you can get £5 oer person off, details and menu is on there.
      I also have downloaded a £10 off tapas selection to be used between 2 people, the menu is on the print off lol but in Spanish.
      Anyway have a look and if you want one of the deals you can see fair enough.
      if you want to have the party menu I will ring them and arrange it.
      Enaid x

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
        Remind me what time is the table booked for?

It is booked for 1.30 and they only hold the tables for 15 mins, so someone will have to be there just in case I have trouble getting sappy out of cleaning the bathroom before lunch

Comment

I suspect we will be there first, what name is the table booked in?

Originally posted by enaid View Post
          It is booked for 1.30 and they only hold the tables for 15 mins, so someone will have to be there just in case I have trouble getting sappy out of cleaning the bathroom before lunch

Comment

Just to hope you all have a good time. To anyone meeting up for the first time I can say the LB team are a very friendly lot.

All the best

Dad

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
              I suspect we will be there first, what name is the table booked in?
              Either mine or Tools surname (I can't remember lol) Nelly has the booking refs etc anyway xx
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ok am going to change number to 8, decided not to book party menu as it does obligate people and if we leave you to pick your own you know what you are spending
                Tuts and myself have printed off some vouchers so we may well save a few bob using them. Hope this is ok with everyone, if not you have a couple of hours then i will ring up xx

Comment

Enaid I'll phone you when I get there, my train gets there about 5 mins before yours I think.
                  Is no longer here

Comment

I'm aiming to get there for 1.30 - I'll give Ame a call on arrival.

Comment

I'm back, so will see you tomorrow, will be back on line later after I've caught up with the unpacking etc.

Comment

Ok have changed the number to 8 if anyone else comes they can sit on sappys knee, she will love that lol
                        Enaid xx

Comment

PMSL Di that hotel better be clean or there will be hell to pay. I've packed my marigolds and the flash wipes just in case. I won't bother with the window cleaning this time though as I seem to remember last year we had a load of scaffolding outside our window.

If anyone wants to sit on my knee they are welcome, they could make an old lady very happy.

Comment

Have a great time tomorrow folks.

My hubby is working over the weekend, and I would have to make arrangements for my son, I would loved to have come along.
                            I know its quite a way from me but it would have been fab.

Hope there are more to come.

Have fun

Di
                            X

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                              Have a great time tomorrow folks.

Hope there are more to come.

Have fun

Di
                              X

Me too Di---spot on!!!

Turbo

Comment

Folks, hope you have a great time. Just wish I could be there. Was leaving it till the last minute, but I have to work early Sunday morning, so that's put paid to that idea.

So enjoy and we all expect to hear stories of huge hangovers.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X