• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Weather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Weather

It actually snowed here today. Was walking home at 5am in an absolute blizzard !!!

Comment

Bloody weather I was like a 2yr old when the snow first came down (I even ran out to the garden at 3am and made snow angles in my pjs) then the 6in of snow turned to 6in of ice

Had to fight the icerink that is Reading's pavements -pavements won
      I had a fight with a bus..bus won

I look like Ive done several rounds with Tyson, I have a lump the size of an egg on my poor head, my legs and arms are now without skin and are black , blue and shades of green ..and I think I might have whiplash! Im not even going to tell you about the state of my poor bum
      Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
      Me VS Abbey Win
      BIL HSBC Credit Card
      BIL EGG
      BIL HSBC Loan
      BIL PPI Win

Comment

Awwww Mocha, sounds like you've had a horrid time. Why not take a couple of hours off and pamper yourself, nice hot bath, fragrant oils and some lovely body lotion, that will make you feel better.

Comment

.................& a few shots of 'anaesthetic'
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

OUCH Mocha

Heard that Reading was really bad. Hope you are ok.

as you know my mum and dad live near you and they have been "iced " in for days.

I am really hoping MOH can pick them up tomorrow to come over for dinner.

My family got cought up in Maidenhead /Wycombe fiasco where it seemed even main roads and the slip road to the motorway had not been griited. took them over 6 hours to do a 30 min journey.

Again hope you are ok.
            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Tell your OH to drive carefully xxx

Spent the day in the hospital and now have an ohhhh sooo attractive neck brace and some very good painkillers lol
              Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
              Me VS Abbey Win
              BIL HSBC Credit Card
              BIL EGG
              BIL HSBC Loan
              BIL PPI Win

Comment

Its still pretty icy here too, my OH is nagging me not to attend church for midnight mass or 10.30 mass tomorrow.
                Must admit I am very tempted to change my arrangements and go to the New Years day service instead, trouble is a) I really enjoy it and b) I will feel flaming guilty if I don't go.
                Himself says I'd feel worse if I fell over and got hurt.
                Sooooooo in light of reading Moo's posts above I think I shall be taking the sensible option and having the service on the tv instead.

Comment

main roads here today are ok - but outside our house is like a skating rink.

I have been walking very carefully as I also dont want to hurt my ankle again.

Hope my guests can get here tomorrow as I am tired now after doing all the preparations.
                  "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Our road is now clear, but the pavements are very icy and there is still snow on the green in our road and our back garden.

Tuttsi

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X