• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Weather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Weather

We've got loads here, and I'm not bothered at all, as I'm terrified of falling over, so we have dug our our wellies from the garage and are good to go.
    What really amazes me is the amount of people you see slipping and sliding along in stupid shoes or boots that are simply not made for weather like this, and what for errrrrr 'fashion'? Christ you can get a pair a wellies pretty cheaply and your feet stay dry, and with a pair of thick socks are nice and toasty.

Was a bit of a nightmare getting out of our road this morning, but the main roads are just passable.

Comment

I've got no chance of getting out of here in a 2 wheel drive....Oh crap as I'm typing this I've gotta run neighbour to hospital!
      Last edited by EXC; 7th April 2010, 17:18:PM.

Comment

Apparently they rely on sect 6(2)b of some obscure legislation as a get-out

:12:

cnjw
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Very beautiful here.....and no work or school either!

:cancan::snowbal:
          Last edited by Celestine; 17th May 2011, 22:02:PM.
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Snow is fantastic if you can stay at home, but I had to get to work and didn't even bother trying until 11am by which time it was bright sunshine and thawed a tad.

Luckily, I have an understanding boss.
            Last edited by Amy; 18th December 2009, 20:16:PM.

Comment

I was out the door before 7am and still got to work roughly on time, I got held up in the queue at the coffee shop otherwise I would have been on time but the chocolate coissant was to die for

Comment

We have snow. It took my husband 2 1/2 hours to get to work ( normally 35 mins) as the only road prepared properly was the M40 - which was shut do to accidents!

took my dog for a walk accross the fields - he loved it . but I found a disguised bog under the snow and went in up to my ankles - I was not happy - had walking boots on and not wellies. yuk.
                "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

When in Rome and all that jazz. Just have to get on with it.

Comment

If only we had such a thing as global warming.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                      We've got loads here, and I'm not bothered at all, as I'm terrified of falling over, so we have dug our our wellies from the garage and are good to go.
                      What really amazes me is the amount of people you see slipping and sliding along in stupid shoes or boots that are simply not made for weather like this, and what for errrrrr 'fashion'? Christ you can get a pair a wellies pretty cheaply and your feet stay dry, and with a pair of thick socks are nice and toasty.

Was a bit of a nightmare getting out of our road this morning, but the main roads are just passable.
                      Which one is you Sapphy ?

Comment

PMSL, will be the one with the biggest ermm wellies, obviously.

Comment

No enaid, I got a pic of saphy out with her traveler mates this morning.... lol

------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                          I also got her crossing the stream near her caravan..... lol

Video Clips Dump - saphy crossing Stream
                          Last edited by veilside01702; 19th December 2009, 12:25:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Oh you lot are terrible picking on a poor defensless Essex girl.

Comment

Defenceless.....??
                              I wouldn't mess with you face to face...... I am too out of shape to out run ya dag's....
                              lol.....
                              Luv ya loads really....... But don't tell anyone....... lol
                              Happy Christmas Aunty Saphy.......

Comment

Let it Snow! this was me and Daisy at 8.15 this morning!
                                Luminol x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X