• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
    dont think I can bring my dancing shoes- have fallen over and my ankle is up like a balloon
    Won't be bringing mine anyway, my body is like a balloon lol
    I am sorry you hurt yourself and hope its better soon and not too painfull.
    Enaid x

Comment

One week to go, it's soon come round.
      Just to let you know anyone landing at New St Station around 1.30 ish give'n'take a little either way. We will be meeting at Burger King in the station and if you let us know we will wait for you.

http://www.networkrail.co.uk/documen...tion%20Map.pdf
      Burger King is No 8 on this map of the station

Approaching the Briar Rose on foot from New Street station:
      From the main concourse, take the escalator into the Pallasades shopping arcade. Follow the signs for New Street. At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn left into New Street. Continue walking for a couple of minutes, then turn right opposite Boots the Chemist onto Bennetts Hill. The Briar Rose is approximately 100 metres up on the right-hand side.

Last edited by enaid; 7th June 2009, 06:36:AM.

Comment

Blimey best get me map from here to Brum sorted out. Although as I am meeting Di at the station I am confident (pmsl) she'll have the directions to the pub sorted and I have suggested that we could pop in and 'investigate' a few others on the way there.

Comment

dont think I can bring my dancing shoes- have fallen over and my ankle is up like a balloon
          OH NO! :hug:
          Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
          Me VS Abbey Win
          BIL HSBC Credit Card
          BIL EGG
          BIL HSBC Loan
          BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
            Loads of folks coming now

Checklist:
            Beagles Tshirt..... check
            Vodka....check
            Headache pills...check
            Dancing shoes...check

Must remember:
            not to get as drunk as last time ...
            talk to people not slur at them...
            not to be so bloody nervous...was half drunk before anyone arrived last time

OHHHH Sooooooooooooooooo excited now
            Twister Mat and Vodka added to list (thank you for the reminder Tools)
            Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
            Me VS Abbey Win
            BIL HSBC Credit Card
            BIL EGG
            BIL HSBC Loan
            BIL PPI Win

Comment

How come mixer is not on the list or do you ladies drink vodka neat?

Comment

Mixers are for wooses

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
                  How come mixer is not on the list or do you ladies drink vodka neat?
                  I buy their coke and then don't feel so guilty about providing my own rum

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                    Twister Mat and Vodka added to list (thank you for the reminder Tools)

I have got Travel twister

Do i need to bring any Police Tape this time?

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                      I have got Travel twister Pass lol

Do i need to bring any Police Tape this time?
                      |Maybe wise, just to control this little beauty

Comment

Cinders is unable to make next week, was chatting to her earlier this morning.

Comment

Well at least i can walk now even if I cant dance - but still a few days to go to make a full recovery - so you never know .
                          "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Well at least i can walk now even if I cant dance - but still a few days to go to make a full recovery - so you never know .
                            Feel for you scoobs, a sprain is very painful, I do hope you'll be ok.

Comment

Was really frustrating last night as I went to a 50th Anniversary party in Luton and they had a really good disco - just had to sit and watch. Did try one dance with my feet rooted to the floor but it felt a bit stupid and probably looked even worse.But its actually not too painful now and the bruising has come out so I guess thats a good thing. Just difficut to get "normal " shoes on. Looking forward to Sat though and even if I have to be careful I can watch all the rest of you.
                              "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
                                Cinders is unable to make next week, was chatting to her earlier this morning.

Oh, thats a shame .......reminds me tho - Little Sally has asked me to pass on her apologies, as she's unable to make it too. Double booked herself and forgot, didn't she the daft sod lol [still luv ya tho hun, if ya read this, so don't kick my ass! lol]

xXx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X