• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Originally posted by strangewayofsavin View Post
    It wouldn't be me nattie, I am about the same size as the dad
    I'm not greek either but we can both do the dance, right?

Comment

o.k, but only after several pints

Comment

Not that I'm saying some of you aren't worth meeting PMSL But who will be there at roughly 2pm. I don't know many who are on this site, but there's a few people I want to put a face to given (kiddy elements) I have to be leaving by about 6/7pm anyway to make sure we get home. So I'm looking at about 3pm as an arrival. This is still assuming I can get babysitting cover-which translates as Grandparents finding the children on their doorstep with me and the missus running away as fast as possible.

I obviously want to kiss Natty, Tools, Exc, Curly, Budgie, and considering I know him better maybe me and Tanz can get a private room. But there's also the likes of Ame who I'd love to shake her hand.

I'm metrosexual me.

That said, the day'll probably go as me drinking furiously and the missus attempting to make sure we make the last train, whilst I say 'in a minute' for 3 hours. If I get through the night without insulting anybody by accident it'll be the first time in a decade - so roll up when you want, I'll be the one under the table questionning why somebody put that piece of gum in that specific place and then giggling at myself because I'm so funny.

Comment

Well sorry to disappoint there ed., but my little brother is getting hitched that day, so I have a bigger pi$$ to go to

Comment

Originally posted by ed. View Post
            Not that I'm saying some of you aren't worth meeting PMSL But who will be there at roughly 2pm. I don't know many who are on this site, but there's a few people I want to put a face to given (kiddy elements) I have to be leaving by about 6/7pm anyway to make sure we get home. So I'm looking at about 3pm as an arrival. This is still assuming I can get babysitting cover-which translates as Grandparents finding the children on their doorstep with me and the missus running away as fast as possible.
            I think myself and Sapphire will be the first to arrive Ed, we will be at hotel about 2ish Pkea will not be far behind.

I obviously want to kiss Natty, Tools, Exc, Curly, Budgie, and considering I know him better maybe me and Tanz can get a private room. Oh I say LOL
            But there's also the likes of Ame who I'd love to shake her hand. Well you definately wont be wouldn't be wanting to kiss Ame I'm sure

I'm metrosexual me. I had to Google that

That said, the day'll probably go as me drinking furiously and the missus attempting to make sure we make the last train, whilst I say 'in a minute' for 3 hours. If I get through the night without insulting anybody by accident it'll be the first time in a decade - so roll up when you want, I'll be the one under the table questionning why somebody put that piece of gum in that specific place and then giggling at myself because I'm so funny.
            Well sounds like your up for a laugh anyway, that's always a good sign.
            Enaid x

Comment

Originally posted by ed. View Post

I'm metrosexual me.
              ???? Is that sex on the underground? or some kind of eco friendly sex? pmsl

Comment

They have an underground system??? I just thought they called Birmingham a hole for other reasons

Comment

Tools and I are hoping to be there from 4pm.

I don't do kissing anyway Ed so poo heads to ya

Am still peeved that no one else remembers the pretend slow motion fighting in the street outside the pub, i thought it was flaming hilarious, so bring on the chewing gum.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

That's a shame Curly, another time then matey.

Always up for a laugh though Enaid, have to be with a face like mine. As for the kissing, I assumed all the blokes would be going for the lasses so didn't want them to feel left out lol

strangewayofsavin, definitely eco friendly, green and good for the environment. Hook up a few dynamos and I believe it's possible to power the lights aswell.

Natty Brum has trams in various places or at least it used to, we're not posh enough for an underground system. Got a few underground pubs though.

I'll be as lost as you lot, haven't stepped foot in Brum City Centre for about 5 years now. I might bring my camera and pretend to be a tourist! lol

Ame, that's fine I was only going to shake your hand anyway lol

Slow motion fighting? lol I'm not sure what I'm letting myself in for with you lot!

But yep, babysitting to be confirmed we'll be rolling in about 3ish, meet a few of you I probably haven't spoke to outside this thread, and should hopefully catch most of those I know.

Comment

Change of plan for me.......think gonna get the train after all! Had a quick look and it should only cost me about £23 quid. I've never been to Birmingham before, and I've only ever been on a train on my own once in my life [and that was only to wakefield from barnsley! lol], so I could well end up getting lost!! Does anyone know which station I need to get off at, cos there were quite a few for Birmingham???

xXx

Comment

I should imagine it be New st, thats where sappy and I are landing.
                        If you can get there for about 1.30ish we can all meet there.

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
                          Change of plan for me.......think gonna get the train after all! Had a quick look and it should only cost me about £23 quid. I've never been to Birmingham before, and I've only ever been on a train on my own once in my life [and that was only to wakefield from barnsley! lol], so I could well end up getting lost!! Does anyone know which station I need to get off at, cos there were quite a few for Birmingham???

xXx
                          Newstreet x
                          Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                          Me VS Abbey Win
                          BIL HSBC Credit Card
                          BIL EGG
                          BIL HSBC Loan
                          BIL PPI Win

Comment

If you get the 11.40 from Barnsley you will arrive at New St Birmingham at 13.27 same time as me and sappy. raileasy.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for that.....Yeah I was thinking the 11.40 there, and 12.03 return.....I'm just hoping I'm booking the right tickets for £11.50 - never bought tickets before, and there are that many bloody options!!! lol

Comment

Tickets all booked [had to phone my mate, who used to work for National Rail for help tho! lol]....should arrive New Street about 13.27 - so it'd be great if we could meet up there Di.....I've been told its a pretty bad station, and huge, so I don't wanna get lost!!! lol

xXx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X