• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Now I am really thinking about not going!
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

I'm thinking of showing my face :rolleyes2: absolutely know way of me saying I could before now as I just didn't know if i could but looks like i may be able to, hope there's room for me

Comment

I am sure there will be. It would be great to meet you.
        "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
          I am sure there will be. It would be great to meet you.
          Thanks Scooby, not so sure 'great' is the correct word to use though, lol

Comment

You are more than welcome to attend strugglingmum as is everyone, if you are staying over we have some rooms still available. I look forward to seeing that short back and sides you treated yourself to.

SWOS, I dont have the figure (or the moves) to do a Stavros, the nearest thing I get to Greek will be the early AM kebab expedition like in Peterborough last year.
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Dont you bloomin dare! You've got my ticket lol

Originally posted by strugglingmum View Post
              I'm thinking of showing my face :rolleyes2: absolutely know way of me saying I could before now as I just didn't know if i could but looks like i may be able to, hope there's room for me

WOOOHOOO
              Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
              Me VS Abbey Win
              BIL HSBC Credit Card
              BIL EGG
              BIL HSBC Loan
              BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by strangewayofsavin View Post
                I have just put a request into work for the friday and monday off, as for the comments to be afraid, pfffft, lets see if anyone here can do 25 pints of stella plus, and then go shopping in sainsbury's
                Well I wouldn't like to see your shopping basket, trying to read your posts in shoutbox late at night is like trying to crack secret codes.

I reckon me and tools could be the next Stavros Flatley, doing a full monty lol
                you game Tools?
                Not what we had in mind for him, but on the right lines lol

Don't even think about it ever again.

Originally posted by strugglingmum View Post
                Plenty room my dear and you would be very, very welcome

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                You are more than welcome to attend strugglingmum as is everyone, if you are staying over we have some rooms still available. I look forward to seeing that short back and sides you treated yourself to.
                This is because its that long ago for it to be possible for him to have a short back and sides himself.

SWOS, I dont have the figure (or the moves) to do a Stavros, the nearest thing I get to Greek will be the early AM kebab expedition like in Peterborough last year.
                You may not manage the Greek, but we got bets on you managing the Pole PMSL

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                  I seem to remember a certain calander piccy, and I am sure you was doing the Adonis stretch, I may still have a copy of the calander, I will try to dig it out.

And Enaid, the reason you have trouble with my late night chatbox comments, is because you do not speak henrywestonese.

Comment

I seem to remember a certain calander piccy, and I am sure you was doing the Adonis stretch, I may still have a copy of the calander, I will try to dig it out. Please do

And Enaid, the reason you have trouble with my late night chatbox comments, is because you do not speak henrywestonese.
                    Are you a Wurzel? I love Wurzels
                    Welcome to Wurzel World

Comment

A Wurzel, nope not me, I don't mind drinking cyder, but I do not have a combine harvester, and I do not pick on blackbirds in a tree with a geert big stick.

Comment

You need a room swos or you off home?
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Ame, a room would be good, but I could sleep in my van if none are available

Comment

It will be nice to see some new faces at Brum, not that I don't love all the old ones too.

PKea have you got anymore of that tape left hun ?

I do hope the pub/hotel management have a sense of humour

Oh and Strange re Tools doing the Stavros dance, hmmmm are you sure hun, there's more meat on a spare rib.

Oh and Di we need to have an msn meeting early next week to finalise our plans msl:

Comment

Saffy, worst thing about that stavros flatley dance is that I can probably do that, but who will be the kid???

Comment

It wouldn't be me nattie, I am about the same size as the dad

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X