• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
    I'll be there as soon as I can find the place......Is Brum all one way systems? I'm just hoping my Tom don't get me lost! lol

Well I will be on the coach, so dont go phoning me for directions this time when you get lost..lol

Comment

Had a check for train travel for you PJ think the cheapest is £40 return

Here is coach travel National Express - Booking Form - Step 3
      Last edited by enaid; 16th May 2009, 07:47:AM.

Comment

Could anyone tell me what time the meeting is planned for re Birmingham ??

Comment

OFFICIAL TIME 6pm (but peeps will be about from 2pm all night)
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I would like to attend do I have to register or ask someone.

??

Comment

Nope, just turn up. Are you local or do you need a room?

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                Had a check for train travel for you PJ think the cheapest is £40 return

Here is coach travel National Express - Booking Form - Step 3
                Thanks Nelly, but can't really be affording to fork out for transport as well - not when my little car is good on petrol.......Isn't there parking at the place where we're staying??

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
                  Thanks Nelly, but can't really be affording to fork out for transport as well - not when my little car is good on petrol.......Isn't there parking at the place where we're staying??
                  Hey Pj xxx

Car-parking information
                  Although there is no parking on the premises, Waterloo Street and the top part of Bennetts Hill offer free parking after 6pm and before 8am.
                  Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                  Me VS Abbey Win
                  BIL HSBC Credit Card
                  BIL EGG
                  BIL HSBC Loan
                  BIL PPI Win

Comment

Briar Rose Wetherlodge in Birmingham, England - Brochure, Reviews, Photos, Map and Bookings for Briar Rose Wetherlodge

Here is a map showing one way system
                    Wheresbest - Printable Map

Comment

What is it about "older retired people" putting it politely . Just because they have all the time in the world they think you have.

Last week we were asked if we wree still going to a big family party - but someone had forgot to tell us we were invited - 6th June so sigh of relief!Especially as we have been nominated as drivers for my in-laws.

Today I get a call from my mum -"have you had an invite yet?" invite for what I ask - "invite for the surprise party for your uncles 90th - or maybe you are not invited I am not sure"

When is it ? you can guess what is coming next 13th June:mad2:

So I dont know if invited and can not check as it is a surprise and its on the 13th ! I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!
                      "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Oh eck Scoobs, thats a queer how do you do lol

Comment

No just typical of my mum who is a true english eccentric - she does not know if it is a small dinner or a large party.So I just have to wait and see if I get an invite . I will come if I possibly can as I know what will be more fun!
                          "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

Comment

Ohh Scoobs, just remembered I havent replied to your PM yet -opps x

If you are coming then I will drive to yours as trains are sooooo much cheaper from there If you are going to a surprise party on the 13th I shall just train it from here xxxx
                            Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                            Me VS Abbey Win
                            BIL HSBC Credit Card
                            BIL EGG
                            BIL HSBC Loan
                            BIL PPI Win

Comment

Dont give up hope yet - even if i do get the invite I would rather go to the meet , need a bit of cheering up ( see my other thread) it will probably just be a case of making polite declining reply.but you know what its like with families. Will let you know in next two days so we can make arrangements for the train etc

Comment

Without being facetious, if they can't remember (or don't know) if they've invited you or not, how will they know if you haven't turned up lol.

I too have got a problem with that weekend now, although I will definitely be popping in, but early, and not staying for the ritual trashing and subsequent hangover pmsl. But then as I only live down the orad, so to speak, it's much easier for me.
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X