• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

That place is far too posh for you lot

I hope you all have a great time there. I would have liked to come but as many of you know I run a Karaoke Disco on Friday and Saturday nights so weekends are impossible for me to get away.

Also, the pub at which I currently do the Karaoke Disco on both nights is closing down (landlady is not very well) and so that Saturday will be the very last Karaoke Disco I do at the pub. Going to be quite a party there that night methinks.

All the best

Comment

Comment

I have some bad news, I'm afraid, I have no family engagements, no other things on, no things have cropped up and that means I will be there.

Sorry guys for not missing this one

Comment

I will not be missing it either . Just appreciate I have put you all above my family.Please bear in mind I am not a heavy drinker so may not last as long as the rest of you.
          "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
            I will not be missing it either . Just appreciate I have put you all above my family.Please bear in mind I am not a heavy drinker so may not last as long as the rest of you.
            I think that will be past tense after the meet
            No doubt we will have the "I won't drink anymore!" thread

and the

"What have or did they do to me" thread

Comment

We would have loved to be there but we do have a wedding in Essex which we cannot get out of.

Mr T and I hope that you all have a fab time and we will try for next time.

Tuttsi xx

Comment

Final Call for rooms please

These people have rooms booked - so let us know if theres any cancellations or if you're not on the list and should be please, asap. (Nattie? assume you want to stay over have added u anyway)

Ame
                Tools
                Peeky
                EXC
                L'il Sally
                Nelly
                Sapphy
                Scooby
                Macho
                PJ
                Cinders
                Nattie
                Last edited by Amethyst; 31st May 2009, 18:37:PM.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
                  You stick with me Scooby, while I am there. I do not drink alcohol at all and will encourage you to have a cuppa with me, instead of a "drink" with the hardened boozers, who may be trying to lead you astray...lol
                  Two are always better than one,
                  but not as complicated as three can be.

Comment

Gemini, don't worry everyone will get lead astray

Comment

Do we have two Natties .... as there are two on Ames list?

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                        You've met me Tuttsi, I am worth twice the pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post

Obviously a before and after pmsl

Comment

Have a hangover just thinking about it x
                            Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                            Me VS Abbey Win
                            BIL HSBC Credit Card
                            BIL EGG
                            BIL HSBC Loan
                            BIL PPI Win

Comment

I have just put a request into work for the friday and monday off, as for the comments to be afraid, pfffft, lets see if anyone here can do 25 pints of stella plus, and then go shopping in sainsbury's

Comment

I reckon me and tools could be the next Stavros Flatley, doing a full monty lol
                                you game Tools?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X