• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

:cry: they dropping like flies :cry:

Comment

I am still coming, am gonna meet you two early afternoon, barring disasters.

And I suppose "Fly" is a better description than the one you gave me yesterday pmsl
      Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
        I am still coming, am gonna meet you two early afternoon, barring disasters.

And I suppose "Fly" is a better description than the one you gave me yesterday pmsl

I weren't saying that about you lol
        it's just a joke mixing me words up like I do lol

Comment

Bugger, I can still come, got no excuses to stay away yet msl:and on the subject of the 'older' generation, I went to the pictures last night with my best friend, she's 50 and I'm ever so slightly older, to see Angels and Demons and for the second week on the trot we got charged .................................................. .

BLOODY O.A.P. RATES

Comment

I am not out by any means. Just annoyed about people not telling me about things to the last moment . I am pretty sure I am going to say no to the Birthday party (IF I am invited )

I am looking forward to Birmingham, and Mochamoo and I are travelling up together. I will try and make another arrangement to see my cousins and family another time.
            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

3 weeks today, all welcome, details at the top of the thread. A :beagle:Bash in Brum

Comment

Just to let you know there are LegalBeagles tshirts (undated) available of all sizes Will pop them in the function room when we arrive ...... even if you don't want to wear one, take it home and go jogging in it --- oooo we could do that takeabreak competition again lol - did Sapphy ever do a pic of hers in Mexico? Mind you think Brum is furthest I'll be going this year. oooo (again) unless we wear them to the HoL end of June
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi all

Sadly I have to miss out (again lol) on the Beagles meet up, as there always seems to be one reason why I can't come lol..i.e family commitments, distance etc etc.. I would of loved to come to the meet, but this time I am due to go into hospital on the 4th June for an Ovarian Cysectomy by Laparotomy. (My little nephew thinks I'm going in for a Labotomy, well I suppose I could ask the surgeon while he's there if he wouldnt mind giving me two for the price of one heheheh)

I would really love to meet all of fellow beagles one day, and I'm hoping it may be the next meet up at xmas if all goes well..

To all of the peeps above who are going, do have a great time and have a beer or cuppa on me (if your teetotal lol)

love bf xx

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum

Comment

Brum is an hour away, I feel it is time I met the wise faces of LB,
                    and kicked your arses on the drinking field.

Comment

nice one swos ..... arse kicking? we'll see
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by strangewayofsavin View Post

Pffffffffffffft yer on lol

Comment

Sounds like a challenge, Yeah right whatever, be afraid, be very afraid. msl:

Comment

Ya'll have to be good swos to keep up with us!!! lol

Comment

Take it from me Swos most of these people are hardened drinkers (alchis maybe), some nearly kept pace with me and that impressed me loads. I just wish I was going.
                              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Regarding the 'takeabreak' competition Ame refers to in post #382 I did get a nice piccie of me in my Wet T-Shirt in Mexico, but have 2 maybe 3 reasons why I can't post it on here

1) My camera is knackered, so I've had to buy a new one, but I do believe one of our friends also has a piccie, if so, I will try to post it on here (if its decent of course)

2) My picture was of a wet t-shirt so could be rather risque.

3) I look like a bloater in it.

Anyways I shall be taking the T-Shirt to Portugal on 5 July so will hopefully get a piccie or two of it there.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X