• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Looking forward to it perchance Di ?

Comment

I thought it might be fun to have quiz at some point in the evening - I'd be happy to organise it and we have the conference room until 9pm in which we could hold it. It would also give oldies like me a welcome break from the loud music in the bar.

If the consensus is that it would be a good idea I think 2 teams should be chosen but I'll leave who they consist of for others to decide. Not sure if there's enough boys for a girls versus boys but maybe team versus members?

Comment

Nice one Exc do you worst, I hope it's not going to be same level as Egg Heads.
        Cause we are actually **** Heads there is a subtle difference lol

Comment

A quiz thats a great idea Exc, will there be any other entertainment during the evening at all ?

Cause we are actually **** Heads there is a subtle difference lol

Oh Di are you sure hun ? If my memory serves me right no Beaglie partakes in the alcohol msl:Tea, Coffee and Water are usually the strongest beverages consumed at the meets.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
            will there be any other entertainment during the evening at all ?
            I rather think that you are responsible for arranging that :eyebrows:

Comment

I have no idea as to what you are alluding to Exc

Comment

I have no idea as to what you are alluding to Exc
                If you have something planned Mrs, you best let me on on it

Comment

Not me hun, the only thing I have planned is a something to eat, a couple of drinks, some sensible conversation and an early night, just as we discussed.

Comment

Not me hun, the only thing I have planned is a something to eat, a couple of drinks, some sensible conversation and an early night, just as we discussed.

Your at the wrong meet then...

Comment

What !!!!!!!!!!! you mean its not a national meeting for the abstinence and temperance society.

Comment

Hmmmm.......I smell a rat.

Don't forget Hinge & Bracket that it is you two that lost the wager therefore it is you two that will be performing the forfeit.....................also........I seem to remember Amethysts wager too, that if I attend it will be herself that will be providing the pole dancing.

Unless you two would like to raise the stakes...........yet again?
                        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                          Hmmmm.......I smell a rat.

Don't forget Hinge & Bracket that it is you two that lost the wager therefore it is you two that will be performing the forfeit.....................also........I seem to remember Amethysts wager too, that if I attend it will be herself that will be providing the pole dancing.

Unless you two would like to raise the stakes...........yet again?
                          Well it was a silly figure you gave wasn't it?
                          12,000 you said, now I know things are getting bigger and better, but I think that is a tad OTT IMHO.
                          If you insist though, well so be it.
                          Get ready to remove yer kit. :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

12,000 I defy you to find anywhere that I gave this figure.
                            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Ok peeps here's a new deal. Beagles membership. IF we can not get the magic 12000 by the date of the meet, Beryl will do a NAKED pole dance at the meet.

What do you think peeps. Can we get up to 12000 members by that date ? Do we keep Beryl to her promise ? or do you like me think that she will miraculously come down with a strange fever on the day and bottle it ?

UPDATE:

Amethyst has stated that if Tools attends the meet SHE will be also doing a Pole dance NAKED AND she'll be bring the twister mat for NAKED twister you lucky, lucky people.
                              :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Or if you look at the original post, nice try Hinge, but don't forget who has control of the edit logs , do you really want to start underhand tactics msl:also check the original wager, Bracket has a copy of the evidence, I think you have been duped by her

Legal Beagles

Ok peeps here's a new deal. Beagles membership stands at 2842 now IF we can get another 158 and reach the magic 3000 by the date of the meet, Beryl will do a NAKED pole dance at the meet.

What do you think peeps. Can we get up to 3000 members by that date ? Do we keep Beryl to her promise ? or do you like me think that she will miraculously come down with a strange fever on the day and bottle it ?

UPDATE:

Amethyst has stated that if Tools attends the meet SHE will be also doing a Pole dance NAKED AND she'll be bring the twister mat for NAKED twister you lucky, lucky people.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X