• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Its like a herd of zebras.....pmsl.

Comment

One for Exc

Comment

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

lol nattie is that a threat!?
          and that outfit enaid!! lol how great at least id know who you were ! lol
          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
          but i have to admit i do like beryls better!! lol
          Last edited by archer_66; 9th March 2009, 22:26:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
            I will try to stay reasonably sober this time lol
            Don't you bloody dare mrs!! not if it looks like we're sharing.....I don't wanna be drunk and irresponsible on my own! lol

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
              Don't you bloody dare mrs!! not if it looks like we're sharing.....I don't wanna be drunk and irresponsible on my own! lol
              ROFL, I will start preparing our before party drinkies and late night mini bar then!!!
              Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
              Me VS Abbey Win
              BIL HSBC Credit Card
              BIL EGG
              BIL HSBC Loan
              BIL PPI Win

Comment

After Friday 13th March you can check for your train journey and price on here.

raileasy.co.uk

Comment

Cinders is coming

she's been a bit poorly thus not about a lot but hopefully will be back soon.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Well just giving this the old weekly bump, 12 weeks on Saturday, soon be here lol

Comment

I will try to get down from Scotland for that, would be good to meet some of the good people who have helped me on this forum..
                      'Be Traist'

Comment

You would be very very welcome xx
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by hoops-morton View Post
                          I will try to get down from Scotland for that, would be good to meet some of the good people who have helped me on this forum..

And if yer the male variety please come in yer kilt lol, you can sit between me and sappy then and be safe

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                            And if yer the male variety please come in yer kilt lol, you can sit between me and sappy then and be safe
                            Hoops, don't believe a word she says! About as safe as a hedgehog on a motorway!!!!
                            Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by hoops-morton View Post
                              Geeeezz Hoops, you don't know what you are letting yourself in for here, there are some major nutcases amongst this lot.

I'm still hoping to be there but Mrs Mc is telling me it is too far for me to go alone, so I will have to wait and see.
                              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
                                Geeeezz Hoops, you don't know what you are letting yourself in for here, there are some major nutcases amongst this lot.

I'm still hoping to be there but Mrs Mc is telling me it is too far for me to go alone, so I will have to wait and see.
                                Bring her with you then, although you don't want anyone to cramp your style!
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X