• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

you can sometimes get it cheaper if you book single fares so do try all ways.

I was hoping to stay for Sunday lunch lol or at least not rush home, so I will book an open return.

Comment

just tried - £25.00 each so not bad
      sorry being lazy - which is the nearest birmingham station? As I have a choice from where I am.
      "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
        just tried - £25.00 each so not bad
        sorry being lazy - which is the nearest birmingham station? As I have a choice from where I am.
        I think its New street.
        Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

bennets hill birmingham - Google Maps

Here is a map we are B you can enlarge it and the stations are marked too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
            I think its New street.
            It is New Street.

Comment

Great thanks for that I will check the prices again
              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
              tried all ways ,about £25.00 each return so not too bad really
              Last edited by scoobydoo; 31st March 2009, 19:09:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

I've booked my train ticket, arriving at Birmingham New Street at 13.27 and leaving the following day at 10.30, so I will be able to have brekkies with you all this time, instead of getting up early and going off without saying bye.

Di is arriving at same time as me, so we've decided to do a 'Brief Encounter' jobby and meet under the clock.

Oh and I got a great deal £19.50 return and pre-booked seats, not bad a three hour journey so will take a book to pass the time.

Comment

didn't we have brekkie at 11 last time? pmsl
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    That would be brunch ! :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      NO that was the Time that YOU turned up for Brekkie, we had all had ours..lol

Comment

My train tickets have arrived safely, they are put away.

9 weeks on Saturday for them that can't count.

Am meeting an old Essex bird at the station, she has trouble finding her way about on her own. I believe she also has a bit of a drink problem, so I will pop her into a tearoom, show her how the other half live. :tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

Cheeky mare, I don't have a drink problem unlike some I know who got slung off a karaoke one night for singing errrrrr what was it Di ? ................. oh yes 'Who let the dogs out'

Oh and I'm only meeting Di at the station because as we know when she leaves Salford, she thinks the world is flat and she will fall off, and besides I'll have to get her off the streets before she starts plying her trade and gets nicked for soliciting.

Comment

Jesus, An Essex Girl & a Salford Scallie.

I wonder if I can cancel my coach ticket....lol

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                              Jesus, An Essex Girl & a Salford Scallie.

I wonder if I can cancel my coach ticket....lol
                              Course you can, but you really really don't want to do you?

Comment

yes it sounds like an experience just with those 2!!
                                lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X