• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Originally posted by enaid View Post
    I think the bar will have to be raised here, many new members have joined because of our fabulous and original coverage of the OFT thingy lol
    So bearing this in mind, although a member, is a member in any ones book :tinysmile_aha_t:
    I think it only fair that it goes to 3500, as there is a fair way to go and if the Banks don't appeal we could be inundated again. Enaid x
    I will consult with Beryl on Thursday but I think 3250 members is a fairer bet on the condition that if we DO reach that number then Nelly and Sapphy also have to do a forfeit decided on the day by the lucky Beaglers attending.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I will consult with Beryl on Thursday but I think 3250 members is a fairer bet on the condition that if we DO reach that number then Nelly and Sapphy also have to do a forfeit decided on the day by the lucky Beaglers attending.

Oh thats a shame I've just found out that I shall be out of the country of that date, so will be unable to attend :bolt:

Comment

I am certain that with the upcoming events that even if tools does change the terms, we will hit 3500 users by June

Comment

ooo scooby you and me are both meetings virgins then... so to speak! only thing is my daughter is in london so will have to try and brave it alone!!

Comment

Where are you coming from Archer?

Mochamoo if you want you could share a triple with us?
            I will leave it up to you.
            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Threads: 12,377, Posts: 98,613, Members: 2,999, Active Members (within past 30 days): 1,145

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                Threads: 12,377, Posts: 98,613, Members: 2,999, Active Members (within past 30 days): 1,145

I been sat here waiting for 3000, nothing so far and it best not be a spammer lol.

Ok accomodation is all sorted, enough for a small army (well pack of dogs actually)
                Nice little reception room also sorted, this is not for the actual do, you understand. It is merely to meet up, have a nibble and a drink of tea or coffee prior to your room being ready. Also a chance to meet one or two of the attendees before they have a proper drink and forget who they are, let alone who you are :tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Comment

Could you post up more details of what rooms have been booked/available for "bagging" with costs for everyone so they can be allocated and if necessary added to.

The rooms have very kindly been paid for to secure their availability by EXC (Saint Nick) and occupants on the day are asked to cover this. For example if sharing a triple then a 3 way split of the cost, twin cost halved etc.

Many thanks to Enaid, Sapphire, Pkea and EXC for sorting this out, hopefully this will be our most popular meet yet.

EVERYONE is welcome, the membership age/location/background spread is quite wide and previous meets have been a roaring success.
                  Last edited by Tools; 7th March 2009, 17:19:PM.
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Tools View Post
                    Could you post up more details of what rooms have been booked/available for "bagging" with costs for everyone so they can be allocated and if necessary added to.

The rooms have very kindly been paid for to secure their availability by EXC (Saint Nick) and occupants on the day are asked to cover this. For example if sharing a triple then a 3 way split of the cost, twin cost halved etc.
                    As requested the details.

5 x double rooms
                    3 x twin rooms
                    3 x triple rooms
                    4 x single rooms
                    All rooms (because they were negotiated by a Brad Pitbull look alike are going for £45 each.

Enaid x
                    Last edited by Tools; 7th March 2009, 17:21:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                      the membership age/location/background spread is quite wide
                      And thats just Tools and his many personas...lol

Comment

added rooms to header post so look there for availability

currently available at at 7 March
                        3 x double rooms
                        1 x twin rooms
                        2 x triple rooms
                        1 x single rooms

taken:
                        2 x double Ame, Peeky
                        3 x single EXC, Nattie, L'il Sally
                        2 x twin Nelly & Sapphy, Scoobs & Daughter,
                        1 x triple Macho & PJ & other,

So if you want a room in the pub get your name down and we'll amend the header post.

Have only done those I can see want rooms from the thread so far, shout if i missed anyone.
                        Last edited by Amethyst; 7th March 2009, 23:09:PM.
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Count me in!!
                          I will stay over this time as well.
                          Be good to meet up with everyone again,
                          Sally
                          P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                          life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                          Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!! :kiss:
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

thanks scooby for the offer but i live in birmingham and hopefully will be able to get back even if i have to walk it!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                                thanks scooby for the offer but i live in birmingham and hopefully will be able to get back even if i have to walk it!! lol
                                I think you mean stagger

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X