• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
    with blank on the back(I don't mean an expletive btw)

Just bring a black marker to colour the old date in, and some tippex to write the new date..lol

Comment

LOL@Pkea that should go in the Beagles Money saving ideas section
      Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
      Me VS Abbey Win
      BIL HSBC Credit Card
      BIL EGG
      BIL HSBC Loan
      BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
        After Friday 13th March you can check for your train journey and price on here.

raileasy.co.uk
        I can't believe it, I've just checked on the link to travel by train and I can get a return far for £19.50 thats brilliant. It would cost me at least double that to travel up by car and I'd probably get lost as well, whereas I can let the train take the strain, I can read my book/have a kip/get in the buffet car and on the journey back I don't have to stress because I'm driving more than twice the legal limit, so no worries on the drink drive front either.

Comment

Ive just Booked my Coach journey for the Meet

£8.70 return

And my route from the Bus Stop to the Pub

Last edited by Paule; 31st March 2009, 13:34:PM.

Comment

What time you arriving on the Sat and what time you catching the coach on the Sunday. If everyone puts those details up then we can all liase/meet in pub/hotel/have breakfast etc.
            The reason I ask is purely selfish as I have the option of a 10.30 or 11.30 return journey on the Sunday and don't fancy sitting on the station platform on my own like billy no mates.

Comment

Just seen parking is 6pm till 8am... not sure if its cheaper to drive or train?... Train is £42.20

My Hardship Claim
              Me VS Abbey Win
              BIL HSBC Credit Card
              BIL EGG
              BIL HSBC Loan
              BIL PPI Win

Comment

I arrive at 14.00 then walk to pub , so about 14.30

My coach leaves @ 14.30 on Sunday, so be leaving about 13.30

If anyone needs my number to get in touch or just find out where people are, let me know.

Most of our mugshots are on the other meet threads so see who you will be looking for

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                  Just seen parking is 6pm till 8am... not sure if its cheaper to drive or train?... Train is £42.20

Have you looked to see if there's a Coach low cost inter city travel

A lot cheaper than the train.

Comment

Thanks, I think ive checked all the bus/coach sites now and apparently if you live in Reading you can only go to Heathrow or London on a coach

My Hardship Claim
                    Me VS Abbey Win
                    BIL HSBC Credit Card
                    BIL EGG
                    BIL HSBC Loan
                    BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                      I arrive at 14.00 then walk to pub .......Most of our mugshots are on the other meet threads so see who you will be looking for
                      You can't miss PK

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post

Most of our mugshots are on the other meet threads so see who you will be looking for
                        I will be the drunk fally over one

My Hardship Claim
                        Me VS Abbey Win
                        BIL HSBC Credit Card
                        BIL EGG
                        BIL HSBC Loan
                        BIL PPI Win

Comment

Mocha did you try that raileasy.co.uk link I can't believe the prices, I've just got it down to £14.00 return.

Comment

I got down to £16 return and that was from first looking at £40+

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                              Mocha did you try that raileasy.co.uk link I can't believe the prices, I've just got it down to £14.00 return.

that was raileasy

My Hardship Claim
                              Me VS Abbey Win
                              BIL HSBC Credit Card
                              BIL EGG
                              BIL HSBC Loan
                              BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                                I can't believe it, I've just checked on the link to travel by train and I can get a return far for £19.50 thats brilliant. It would cost me at least double that to travel up by car and I'd probably get lost as well, whereas I can let the train take the strain, I can read my book/have a kip/get in the buffet car and on the journey back I don't have to stress because I'm driving more than twice the legal limit, so no worries on the drink drive front either.
                                and not only that.. but its about 5 mins walk from the train station.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X