• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

I'm not too sure about myself attending as I am having a real crap time with my epilepsy. I am nursing a broken wrist from too much breakdancing and feel I would be a liability. I have a couple of appointments with my neurologist before the meet and if he can get me some control I would love to be there. So keep me as a maybe.
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
      Would you like it posted on here or via PM with another person copied in ?
      It seems I have been the victim of a conspiracy to beguile me into stating that Beryl would perform the dance naked. I have been confronted with the evidence ( albeit from a person of dubious geographical location i.e Essex) and must therefore concede that the statement was correct.

Right, I`m off to promote the site to all and sundry in an attempt to muster another 144 new members, not bad to say I was looking at another 158 only 2 days ago.

By my calculations we only need an average of 1.3 new members per day for Beryl to be spared her blushes and the attendees to be spared an eyeful.
      Last edited by Tools; 23rd February 2009, 19:31:PM.
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I do hope that Beryl will be buying new undies for the big reveal. Oh and don't forget to tell her about the waxing etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
          It seems I have been the victim of a conspiracy to beguile me into stating that Beryl would perform the dance naked. I have been confronted with the evidence ( albeit from a person of dubious geographical location i.e Essex) and must therefore concede that the statement was correct.

Right, I`m off to promote the site to all and sundry in an attempt to muster another 144 new members, not bad to say I was looking at another 158 only 2 days ago.

By my calculations we only need an average of 1.3 new members per day for Beryl to be spared her blushes and the attendees to be spared an eyeful.
          Unfortunately potential new members cannot read this thread. It is with disappointment that they cannot. I do think that the evidence and the numbers given were slightly on the low side and the Beryl sideshow will not happen. Oh., well, was there a back up plan, saffy?

Comment

No need for a back up plan hun. Tools stated that if the membership hits 3,000 by 13th June then his alter ego Beryl will do a naked pole dance at the meet.
            Now as long as no one attempts to fiddle the figures then we should be online for one of the funniest events on the Beagles calender.

I refer back to post # 141 that might explain a bit more.

Comment

You seem to be confused Sapphy, the deal was if we do NOT reach 3000 members, check your evidence, post #141 is incorrect. There is also a hidden get out clause within the T&C`s which you fail to have picked up on. Anyone any guesses as to what it could be?

By the way.............. Members: 2,860......... only 140 to go.
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Tis Saturday Beryl, only does Thursdays, thank goodness.

Comment

Well done Nelly, got it in one.

A reminder of the countdown.........Members: 2,876..............only 124 to go
                  Last edited by Tools; 24th February 2009, 22:45:PM.

Comment

Bumpety bump.................

..............and another update of the figures....... Members: 2,918..........only 82 to go. Nelly and Sapphy may have to devise a new target for Beryl as this one seems to be going too easy.

Comment

haha u nutter

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                        Bumpety bump.................

..............and another update of the figures....... Members: 2,918..........only 82 to go. Nelly and Sapphy may have to devise a new target for Beryl as this one seems to be going too easy.
                        I think the bar will have to be raised here, many new members have joined because of our fabulous and original coverage of the OFT thingy lol
                        So bearing this in mind, although a member, is a member in any ones book :tinysmile_aha_t:
                        I think it only fair that it goes to 3500, as there is a fair way to go and if the Banks don't appeal we could be inundated again. Enaid x

Comment

As this is the first time I have been on one of these meetings - do you let us know when to book the rooms?

Or do we just do that now?
                          "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Book it yourself when you are ready.
                            Last edited by Mochamoo; 2nd March 2009, 18:40:PM.
                            Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                            Me VS Abbey Win
                            BIL HSBC Credit Card
                            BIL EGG
                            BIL HSBC Loan
                            BIL PPI Win

Comment

Be good to meet you scoobs

Will let you know on rooms (well Nelly will) very shortly....we'll do a bulk booking and then allocate and sort out money after -she's just working out what rooms there are available then we can do who wants to share with who etc. These are the rooms IN the Briar Rose, so less staggerring distance lol.

Nells is on the case.
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Di and myself have decided to share a room, these are our rules so far:

We stock 'our' bar up as soon as we arrive.
                                No snoring
                                No burping
                                No passing of wind
                                No groping
                                AND Plenty of partying

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X