• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22nd sept

Any more postcodes - looks like we going hiking at the moment lol

Comment

hey a sing song round a camp fire!

Comment

SK15 is mine

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
          SK15 is mine
          Ive already put you down as the bus station - nothing intended just thought that was central vegas.
          I can change it to Wethers if you want??

Comment

Well I have never been called a bus station before! is that like when they call you a bike only bigger??????????

Comment

22 nd is fine for me,I'm a looooooooooooooooong way away though LOL

TQ3 I don't expect you to try to get central to me though lol, I'll try and get there ....somehow....... as long as I get some spondoolies first

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                Well I have never been called a bus station before! is that like when they call you a bike only bigger??????????
                ........I'm not falling into that trap and responding

Comment

assuming I have a car by then of course lol

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                    hey a sing song round a camp fire!
                    I know that one, gonarea and goolies or somthing like that anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Tempty View Post
                      22 nd is fine for me,I'm a looooooooooooooooong way away though LOL

TQ3 I don't expect you to try to get central to me though lol, I'll try and get there ....somehow....... as long as I get some spondoolies first
                      Ooohhh the seaside...we could could have a LB holiday, u got plenty of rooms?

Comment

Tempty, if you can get up here, then I am sure I can find you a corner to bed down for the night hun.

I fink Stagecoach do a bus from Exeter to Burnley!

Comment

Delta you're a sweetie think you can pretty much count on me taking you up on that one. Thank you honey

Comment

september fend seeing as the peterborough meet is on the 11th of august and i cant afford two in a run like that

xx
                            Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                            For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                            And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                              Ooohhh the seaside...we could could have a LB holiday, u got plenty of rooms?
                              LOl I got a 3 bed terrace an a garden the size of a postage stamp !! hehe

Comment

Where are you from Ruthie, we are trying to do central for everyone!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X