• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

Teah right Sol, told you it's a kidnap job off the wards if your not outside Asda.

Me (Room required)
    Ame (Twin required)
    Ruthie (sharing with Ame if she makes it)
    PK (Double required)
    Enaid (Room required)
    Morg (Comfy sofa required)
    Sol (Room required)
    Sapp - do I book one for you or not?
    Russ - ditto
    Delta - coming but no hotel
    Tempty - coming but not hotel
    PJ - coming but a yorkshire lass so won't pay for a hotel
    Fendy - are you bothering???
    Goldlady - room required???

Sorry if I've missed anyone - please let me know asap if you want a room and aren't on the above list.
    Last edited by iancognito; 17th August 2007, 11:23:AM.

Comment

Not sure if I can make it yet, have a few commitments to sort out first:

1. My mother has announced she is coming to stay for a few weeks, feck knows when she will bugger off home.
      2. I'm organising a surprise b'day bash for the old git and his twin on the 1 st Sept and its taking up all the pennies, so will have to see whats left over from that.
      3. Bills, bills, bills oh and more bills.

So basically I won't know till nearer the date, so will take my chances with the hotel etc.

sapphire

Comment

Yes I am bothering, lol.................xxx why do you ask ??? It will be fun, Im sure....................xxx I hope anyways..........and no hotel needed. Im only 40 min drive away. xx
        Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
        Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
        Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
        Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
        Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
        Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1
        A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Just needed to know if you wanted a room - you might get lucky!!!

Comment

How much is it for a room? I would be happy to share with another girlie but we might be able to stay with friends near Leeds which is 28 miles away and OH is happy to pick me up.

Comment

The rooms are between £28 and £45 epending on what you have - the cheaper rooms do not have en-suites!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
                The rooms are between £28 and £45 epending on what you have - the cheaper rooms do not have en-suites!!!
                I know when i called a double en suite was £45 so thats fine with me and what i was expecting to pay.

Comment

Rooms now booked for:

Me (single)
                  Amethyst/Ruthie (double)
                  Morg (Single)
                  Enaid (double)
                  Pkea (double)
                  Sol (single)

All en-suite

If anyone else wants one at a later date, Stanley Fax No is 01924 369123

Comment

ooooooooooooh all upsited now lol

Comment

Thanks Jan xxxxxxx
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yea so am I, got a day out planned next weekend, and this one, but I don't think I am going to be able to attend the Xmas bash (I is trying to talk the other half into taking me down to London for the bead show at the beginning of December)

I thought I was the only one that used upsited, never heard it from anyone else, nice to know that I am not always away in a world of my own

Comment

upsited is what my lad used to say when he was little, it's just always stuck lol.
                          Another on was Hoskipal lol but I don't use that one much

Comment

My daughter used to say ponceynous for poisonous, thats always stuck!
                            Funny the things kids say eh?
                            Sorry for hijack

Comment

Originally posted by cillitbanger View Post
                              My daughter used to say ponceynous for poisonous, thats always stuck!
                              Funny the things kids say eh?
                              Sorry for hijack
                              'Kids say the oddest things' should be the title of a thread cillit, it was on another forum. I remember my daughter some years ago as we were shopping calling out 'Dad are those orgasmic carrots' in the middle of Tesco on a busy saturday afternoon. my answer was ask your mum.

Best wishes,
                              Hod...Liam..
                              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

cheers Jan :banana:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X