• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

well what a bunch of babes we all are msl:
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

For god's sake you could have photoshopped some sticky tape in!

Comment

Morg I didn't organise the SHEEPING arrangements, I just booked the hotel.

Nice to meet all those who were on their first (and last?) Beagles do!!! Good to see the other alcoholic delinquents again too.

Delta, where the hell does he put it all?

Brought back a KFC as a peace offering, do you think 32 hours is a bit long to be out for a drink with a few mates?

Comment

Wonder who the contract killer was looking for.....

found a piccie of him for Peeej

dunno where he found the toaster tho
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I'd recognise those mucky feet anywhere, now I know who's paying him

Comment

I have no idea where he puts it all, you should have seen the plateful he had today! Guess he must be a growing boy lol

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
                I'd recognise those mucky feet anywhere, now I know who's paying him

They're not the same mucky feet we saw this morning are they????

Comment

:bath:

Yes Natties feet are disgusting aren't they
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by morgan054 View Post
                    I'll give the link for photobucket soon, i'm sure Pkea got some better ones from late evenin so mine are quite tame

However dont believe ANYTHING any of the attendees says ITS NOT TRUE:shush:

Thanks again to Jan for organising sleeping arrangements, never going to forgive you, have you heard Nattie snore, jeez

Really good to meet everyone again especially Bill-K,
                    Enaid (Rum woman)
                    Tempty (Who shall get the prize for the furthest to travel to get p***d, which didnt take long)
                    Pkea and his lovely OH (who was better behaved than him)
                    Delta and OH (and of course the Concorde)
                    Opporto and Cynth
                    Also the usual drunks...sorry friends...you know who you are
                    Well Morg, remind me NEVER to buy you another drink ever. Thanks for noticing me xx

Comment

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

lol Theo...hes just been photoshopping you out of the piccies too msl:

anyhow you're a USUAL DRUNK now you been to two !
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

But Ame, I can't get drunk on cola, even if it is full fat lol

Comment

lol thats cause you forgot to add the Voddy woman !!!
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                            I reiterate my last statement... I am blonde and went to bed at 10 after being very well behaved ALL night.
                            so if there are any pics of a blonde girls boobs, that would be you then.........pmsl

Originally posted by Oporto View Post
                            oooooooooooho- I maybe knocking on a bit and wear specs,but I know who that is in the photo',I have seen a better photo' of her outside the pub 10.45 pm!!! sorry you know who, but it's true.lol.
                            Christ, I dread to think!!!!

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                            (and god that took some sucking !!!)
                            I'm not even gonna say the blindingly obvious about it never being a problem for you.......oops, I just did pmsl

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                            but feel free to PM me with bribes not to show them...lol)

PKea
                            You know, the offer of you paying a fiver if me and ame can get a tenner still stands you know pmsl

Comment

Off my phone so not great quality no flash and it was dark.....

Sol and Bill

Ame (bit piddled me thinks)

Nona, Morg and Delta

Enaid
                              Last edited by Amethyst; 23rd September 2007, 18:31:PM.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

I vaguely remember that lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X