• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

We will end up on the front page of Whippet Walkers Weekly or whatever the local rag is called.
    pmsl

Comment

Funnily enough the College Arms in Peterborough was on one of those cops programmes on Sky last week, fortunately we weren't

Comment

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

there is someone missing who? and where are they? pmsl msl:msl:

Comment

Street Cops here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
              there is someone missing who? and where are they? pmsl msl:msl:

eh ??????????
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Well I've just got me Briget Jones's off the line lol
                I will give them an airing now and pack them in a while lol
                The hammocks take a little more drying, so i will leave them a while longer.
                Getting a little excited now, I do love a good day out and I think the journey will be ok even though I told a lie and said I won't have a curry tonight msl:
                I will decant my rum in a bit as well I can't fit a Litre in me handbag, so will have to go for a half bottle, I will manage though I think for an hour or two lol.
                I shall be wearing boots too Delta, although not those sexy bloody heeled things, these are pink rubber with peep toes.
                Think thats all for now, no doubt if I think of anything else, or you think of anything else I will need, feel free to post lol.

Comment

Ame - you're incorrigible !!! Simian started it ? He always gets the blame.

Anyways - you just mind it's not a pint of Prince Albert, matey - plays havoc with yer fillings !!!

Oporto - If that mutt bites his butt - you'll be sorry. Chimps can scream and scream !!!!

Enaid - You seem like my kind of gal - in a Les Dawson kinda way !!!!!

Comment

Bill-k- it's not butt's he bites. it's sausages especially one's hidden by hands!!

Comment

oh i say sausages eh, bet he can get through a few as well lol.
                      Well that wont be a problem for me I don't do sausages, not since I saw how they made them on tv lol.

Comment

Enaid - You seem like my kind of gal - in a Les Dawson kinda way !!!!! [/quote]

I hope that is not referring to the mother in law jokes pmsl or your dead meat

Comment

who's this Tempy then huh?

lol spelling not my strong point

Comment

sorry missed a T,spelling not my strong point either. I have a dictionary at my side, couldn't find a tempty in it .

Comment

LOL you won't find her in any everyday book oporto, only the ones you get delivered in plain brown envelopes pmsl

Comment

so speaks the voice of experience there!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X