• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

some people think some things a funny

Comment

That's Morg, Bill and Sol sorted, got them bed and breakfast in the local brothel...........:roll:

Comment

still at the Stanley then
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

put clean knickers on
          Might be abit over dressed for Wakey that hun lol

Comment

Hmmmm think I may need more then one change of underwear!

anyone see the news last night? Flybe are having to recall planes with faulty landing gear LOL oh eck

anyone got a parachute msl:

Comment

Originally posted by Tempty View Post
              anyone see the news last night? Flybe are having to recall planes with faulty landing gear LOL oh eck
              It better work, cos they usually put there wheels down over my house, and I dont want a set of wheels crashing through my roof.lol

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                simian don't be such a mard ass, tis a new experience for a lot of us pmsl.
                Not sure what a mard ass is, Enaid, but my ass is still sore from the last encounter with you lot !!! I suspect I shall be that much more experienced after this !!

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
                  That's Morg, Bill and Sol sorted, got them bed and breakfast in the local brothel...........:roll:
                  Er - as guests - or are we "working our passage" ? (If you'll pardon the expression).

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post

A brothel? with my reputation(?) i dont think i should be seen in one, but just this once lol

Comment

In all seriousness, whats the plan for wakey?

Comment

Good question Sol

What time is kick off and how will I know who you all are? (I don't want to be walking up to random strangers and accosting them)

Comment

Originally posted by Solowka View Post
                          In all seriousness, whats the plan for wakey?
                          :jd:

uke:

:fight:

:cops:

:alchie:

:group:

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                            I don't want to be walking up to random strangers and accosting them
                            Why not, Thats half the fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                              :jd:

uke:

:fight:

:cops:

:alchie:

:group:
                              Thats a given lol, i meant accomodation, dont fancy spending the nite in brothel, the noise will keep me awake

Comment

A brothel? with my reputation(?)
                                Yeah I did worry about that but the brothel said they'll try their best to protect themselves.

Hotel from 12:00pm for anyone thats staying

We'll head to the pub once everyone's arrived and settled in, Morg's had his Bishops Finger and the bar's run out of beer.

Probably aim to meet after 7pm

Don't worry you'll spot us!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X