• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

And a straw or a rolled up tenner?

Comment

Bloody hell I may have to cash in me premium bond for this do lol

Comment

kin ell i hope nastywest pay up then, or it'll be a case of hiding a bottle of squash and asking for jugs of water for my round then...pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by Tempty View Post
          it'll be a case of hiding a bottle of squash
          Oh well, enaid will probably be smuggling rum too

Comment

:jd: :alchie:
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
              Oh well, enaid will probably be smuggling rum too
              How very dare you incinerating I would do something like that......................
              It's called a murder bag where I come from and yes it will be travelling with me pmsl.
              I just find it so sad that I am that transparent pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                It's called a murder bag where I come from and yes it will be travelling with me pmsl.
                I just find it so sad that I am that transparent pmsl
                Just make sure the bag isnt transparent or they will kick you out of the pub..lol

Comment

don't worry pk she'll have emptied it by the time she get's to the pub anyway pmsl

Comment

Well in view of all the opinions that I am some sort of pish pot, I have cancelled my orient express ticket................................
                    more to follow

Comment

Best I post it in the right place this time. For those going to the wakey meet!

Things that are difficult to say when you're drunk...

a) Innovative
                      b) Preliminary
                      c) Proliferation
                      d) Cinnamon

Things that are VERY difficult to say when you're drunk...

a) Specificity
                      b) British Constitution
                      c) Passive-aggressive disorder
                      d) Transubstantiate

Things that are ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to say when you're drunk...

a) Thanks, but I don't want to sleep with you.
                      b) Nope, no more booze for me.
                      c) Sorry, but you're not really my type.
                      d) No kebab for me, thank you.
                      e) Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?
                      f) I'm not interested in fighting you.
                      g) Oh, I just couldn't - no one wants to hear me sing.
                      h) Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no co-ordination. I'd hate to look like a fool.
                      i) Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to vomit in the street.
                      j) I must be going home now as I have work in the morning.

Thought this was appropriate for your next meet, have fun:roll:

Comment

Hod I cant even read half of them let alone say em lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                            For God sake woman stop repeating yourself............:rolleyes:
                            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
                              Best I post it in the right place this time. For those going to the wakey meet!

Things that are difficult to say when you're drunk...

a) Innovative
                              b) Preliminary
                              c) Proliferation
                              d) Cinnamon

Things that are VERY difficult to say when you're drunk...

a) Specificity
                              b) British Constitution
                              c) Passive-aggressive disorder
                              d) Transubstantiate

Things that are ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to say when you're drunk...

a) Thanks, but I don't want to sleep with you.
                              b) Nope, no more booze for me.
                              c) Sorry, but you're not really my type.
                              d) No kebab for me, thank you.
                              e) Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?
                              f) I'm not interested in fighting you.
                              g) Oh, I just couldn't - no one wants to hear me sing.
                              h) Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no co-ordination. I'd hate to look like a fool.
                              i) Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to vomit in the street.
                              j) I must be going home now as I have work in the morning.

Thought this was appropriate for your next meet, have fun:roll:

Comment

This time next week Tempty will be at the airport, still can't believe she is coming on a plane for a pish up in Wakesfield.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X