• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Site Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Problem

Please accept our apologies - the site is undergoing a second Denial of Service (DOS) attack. Hopefully this week we have caught it in the very early stages and we have taken precautions against it continuing to the extent it did last week.

There have been an additional 200,000 hits on the site from unknown sources in the last 2 hours.

The Chatbox is a necessary loss unfortunately, so please bear with us and use the chatroom for the time being.

Rest assured we are doing everything we can to stop the site going down again. The site is backed up so there will be no loss of data.

If it should then we will get legalbeagles2 up and running as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your continued support and have a nice weekend.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Site Problem

Hi Amethyst, I hope you get it sorted, is there no way of tracing these hits you are getting? What is it with these people who do this? haven't they got anything better to be doing?
    @#?$%£* idiots

Lee xx

Comment

Unfortunately there is no way of tracing these attacks, let's just hope they get bored and go play somewhere else when they realise our Ame is on top of things here

Comment

Thanks Amethyst, your hard work and dedication shine through yet again! keeping us at bay from the bad guys!
        You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

Last edited by peed 'orf; 10th February 2008, 15:23:PM.
          Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
          Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
          HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Comment

hey ho lol
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

CAG are dealing with an upgrade of their debt forum this weekend I have been reliably informed. If Tomterm8 or any other site helper or poster in the know from that site is about, can they confirm the small downtime OTR, So for the conspiracy theorists amongst us there is no BIG attack against bank charges sites in general.
              Comment not directed against Peed 'Orf but to anyone who believes that there is one. There isn't.

Comment

CAG are dealing with an upgrade of their debt forum this weekend I have been reliably informed
                Correct. Should be back up this evening. Unless..................

Comment

CAG?

Comment

Come Again Girl?

Comment

DOS thing seems relatively stable. We're keeping a close eye on it.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Dos is spanish for 2 in case anyone was interested.
                        Uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco, seis, siete, ocho, nueve, diez.
                        In case anyone wanted to know that piece of useless information.

Comment

Originally posted by lee in wales View Post
                          Hi Amethyst, I hope you get it sorted, is there no way of tracing these hits you are getting?
                          I hope so too. I agree with you on that Lee, it is a terrible shame they can't be traced.

Originally posted by lee in wales View Post
                          What is it with these people who do this? haven't they got anything better to be doing?
                          @#?$%£* idiots

Lee xx
                          They are just mindless idiots, who don't care about other people, a bit like banks that take your last penny really.

Comment

Originally posted by Nattie View Post
                            CAG are dealing with an upgrade of their debt forum this weekend
                            You mean they have actually realised how big it's gotten and are going to accomodate this? Better late than never ;-)
                            You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

No, they have a debt forum but are changing it. I have a few private views as to how it will be done but I think this thread is about the DDOS attack on Legal Beagles not what other forums are or are not doing. The DDos attack has happened two weekends in a row and has not disabled this site this weekend which is the dedication of Amethyst and Tools in identifying the cause, shutting down certain areas of the site and containing it this weekend. Thanks to them this site remains OPEN.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X