• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help please with old Will

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baz1982 View Post
    I’m still not sure what that means and what I might be entitled to, I’ll just wait for a reply from the solicitor
    cheers
    I applied for this will from the internet and this is the only one available, it says date of probate 2007 ?

Comment

Originally posted by PallasAthena View Post
      Have you done what I suggested in post #5? Has Probate already been granted using another Will?
      It might be right but I find it really odd that it’s been altered with pen, signed and dated.

Comment

Originally posted by Baz1982 View Post

I applied for this will from the internet and this is the only one available, it says date of probate 2007 ?
        I cannot answer this question.
        Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Hi,
          Could anyone give me advise on fees ?
          I’ve contacted a local solicitor and they have quoted me a fee for 1 hour session which I’m happy to pay.
          What I’m worried about is the fees running away on me ? Can I set a price to them and they only go as far as that price ? How do I go about asking about extra fees ?
          sorry for the silly questions but all this is very new to me
          cheers

Comment

see post 9. Discuss with the solicitors. Agree a budget that is not to be exceeded without your agreement.

The solicitors should be happy to discuss this with you. Solicitors are professionally obliged to provide accurate estimates and transparent fee information.
            Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X