• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

virgin mobile contrat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• virgin mobile contrat

my son got a mobile phone on contract from virgin mobile 2yrs ago for his then girlfriend ..... he paid it every month even thought they seperated almost 6mths ago.
    the contract was due to finish in december 2017 and he got call from them asking if he wanted to renew or upgrade etc but he said no and told them they had seperated so he cleared the balance and ended business with them because his own phone is with 02..... So he thought that was the end of the matter but recently they have been hounding him with calls saying contract was renewed and he has not been paying so he told them he cleared it in december which he can prove, and ended the contract but it seems his ex girlfriend phoned up and renewed it and got new phone without him being told about it yet he is being billed for it.
    Can anyone help with advice or suggestions on how to resolve this please? would be much appreciated
    My son had to get police to go visit his ex girlfriend because she ordered catalogue goods online from his account which was shiny expensive i phone and accessories but the silly girl did not realise he had changed address with catalogue so the items came to this house but wen he phoned catalogue to find out why they sent new phone to him they explained someone was ordering online so wen he explained it wasnt him, they advised him to contact police which he did ..... so he has had previous bother with his ex doin things like this to him but why should he be made to pay when he cancelled virgin mobile and they obviously re set contract without his permission
    Tags: None

I've had this problem with Virgin Media within the last few months. As an executor cancelled the VM contract. Someone moving into the house then persuaded VM to restart the contract and they then tried to charge the reconnection to the account of the deceased. You will get nowhere with the usual Virgin support sites, go for the jugular and go adfter the CEO office, though they are not much better at understanding.

Courtesy of CEOEMAIL:
    Email tom.mockridge@virginmedia.co.uk
    Website http://www.virginmobile.co.uk
    Postal Address Media House, Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UPM
    If you email do not add attachments, the email will bounce.

Comment

Has he actually made a formal written complaint to Virgin as yet ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

i have written to them on his behalf and they now hounding him with voicemails which i tell him not to respond to but to wait on reply by letter. I wrote in letter all communication must be in writing thru postal service and no calls or emails will be responded to because its different person each time he gets email and different figures

Comment

He needs to get a Subject Access Request off to Virgin ( Subject Access Request Letter )

and ensure there is a formal complaint in writing ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-03-20 10_17_51-Start.png
Views:	1
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	1396272
          Was the original contract in just his sole name ?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I requested a full phone transcript from virgin mobile due to an ongoing complaint. Virgin wrote back suggesting they don't hold and telephone data or transcripts for more than 148 days. Well we now different and suggested they need to understand that a SAD request is for the minimum of the last six years. They . Are now putting it together after another hat d h letter. So be warned!

Comment

I requested a full phone transcript from virgin mobile due to an ongoing complaint. Virgin wrote back suggesting they don't hold and telephone data or transcripts for more than 148 days. Well we now different and suggested they need to understand that a SAD request is for the minimum of the last six years. They . Are now putting it together after another harshest letter. So be warned!

Comment

Take the complaint to the CEO at the Head Office in Hampshire. Swansea, as i found out, are as much use as a chocolate fireguard

Comment

Originally posted by gillwall View Post
                  I requested a full phone transcript from virgin mobile due to an ongoing complaint. Virgin wrote back suggesting they don't hold and telephone data or transcripts for more than 148 days. Well we now different and suggested they need to understand that a SAD request is for the minimum of the last six years. They . Are now putting it together after another hat d h letter. So be warned!
                  This is nonsense,

Written records are held for 6 years, telephone calls are held on average 6 months.

I would suggest reminding Virgin they are bound by the ICO and that might speed them up a little! An SAR is legally binding, they must respond to this. If they are trying to weedle their way out of it, send a letter, stating an identical copy is being sent to the ICO for their opinion. Reminding them that breaching DPA carries and unlimited fine and up to 12 years in prison can help too
                  PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X