• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

208 - 197 = £11k he wont even pay tax lol

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      thinking on it, aren't creditors people he owes money to, and debtors would be people who owe him money ? and of course those figures are from last August.
      Doh! Well if that means his victims only 'owe' £8,554 in the middle of the of the holiday season then it doesn't sound right. We've got at least 50 people just on here that currently 'owe' him £200 a pop so that's £10k for starters.

Comment

hi

victim assessments

http://www.britishpassportservices.c...ws.html/page/2
        ( 175 ) +
        plus 50ish from LBs
        +
        totaly random guess pending actions since dec 2014 not yet accounted for mmmmm 127.

total random guess at how many of the guess of 127 pid him after him phone pestering 70 % ish

Not able to totaly randomly guess yet is ammout of vics that just paid between his staring and Dec 2014, although, if i could guess what capital inputs are part of his statement, am fairly sure i could do an accurate victim guess
        crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

With at least 101 cases bought before 29th December ( and we only have ONE case on here that was bought before 29th December) I reckon we're looking at more like 750 cases bought through the courts .... we know over 170 people have paid or had default judgment already, we know at least 50 are defending ........... the rest we don't know about. WIll be abel to get the full figures for jan/feb & march at the beginnning of June. I think I'll ask for them now just in case.
          Attached Files
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

hi,

without knowing some further items, i was working on the gues sthat approx 70% pay at the pester stage.

With 175 approx court process victim's ( 30% ) would leave about 580 ish vics that pay at pester stage. at a guess. i just cant think how to asses the 50ish vics that youlot are helping. I would guess total 750 - 1000 vics total,, but that's totally a guess and may be miles out
            crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Thanks for comments earlier in this thread re the interview. She made it really easy... And I'm sure she did a fantastic job editing out a bunch of my stutters and slurs. :-)

I'm sending the form for the transcript today.
              Last edited by AlexYates; 11th May 2015, 16:48:PM.

Comment

It'll be complete guess work till we get the official figures. Interesting that the Judge in Cambridge mentioned that the volume of court claims did serve to indicate the misleading nature of the website.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  It'll be complete guess work till we get the official figures. Interesting that the Judge in Cambridge mentioned that the volume of court claims did serve to indicate the misleading nature of the website.
                  i was wandering if he got a claim of abuse of process ( or whatever the courts official term is ) , for the manor he operates, how that might affect the previous claims... I wander if the court has any duty to act...

Comment

RESULT...? My wife phoned the court today (hearing was 4th June)...RH hasn't paid the hearing fee and the court has had 'notification that the case has been discontinued'!

My wife asked for confirmation in writing that it is over - the court said they don't do that as they assume if the hearing's cancelled that the parties have resolved the matter. Is this correct?

I want to jump up and down like a loony - but not until I know it's over for certain! [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] - what do you think?

Irrespective of what happens next: many, many, many thanks to all who have helped and supported with this - we're hoping it's all over now.

Comment

RH should have notified you.

Procedure for discontinuing

(1) To discontinue a claim or part of a claim, a claimant must –
                      (a) file a notice of discontinuance; and
                      (b) serve a copy of it on every other party to the proceedings.
                      (2) The claimant must state in the notice of discontinuance which he files that he has served notice of discontinuance on every other party to the proceedings.
                      http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/pro...es/part38#38.3

Call the court again and tell them that he hasn't and to forward it to you.

Comment

Well it certainly sounds like it's over with for you And sooner than expected too. Maybe he realised he'd lose and get costs again as your hearing was too far away for him to travel ...

Phew, saves your printer ink anyway

We could always write to Richard and ask him for the copy of the notice of discontinuance as he should have served a copy on you, and maybe hint at wasted costs.......or just leave it........ but you should try for confirmation from the court, nothing better than having it in black and white..... it's never quite as satisfying winning by discontinuance, but saves a whole heap of stress, and you guys have had enough of that me thinks.... Congratulations xxxxxxxxx

ooo when you speak to court again ask what date he discontinued.......
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Here's Alex's ' Case Dismissed letter from Court

Deputy District Judge Raggett - Cambridge County Court - B7QZ6275

Attached Files
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

I have been misled into using British passport services to apply for my baby girls first passport. I didn't put my card details into pay as I was unsure what I was paying for and when I rang up to cancel they said I could but I still have to pay.
                            I was misled into using this service when trying to apply for a first time passport for my daughter. I haven’t paid the £117 and unsure of what to do next. I rang to cancel the service but they have made me an appointment for this Saturday but there saying it’s to late I still have to pay them. I have seven days to pay but I want to fight this. Should I pay the money first and then fight it or refuse to pay the money and wait untill he takes me to court? Any help would be great I find it all so confusing!! I can’t believe what is happening is legal. I thought before putting in your card details you have a right to cancel as I hadnt paid for the service am I wrong in thinking this?

Comment

Hiya xx Welcome to the forum xx

We should write to Richard Howard spelling out your case and get him to back off - I'll set up a thread for you tomorrow so we can go through everything xx

Did you get your daughter's passport sorted out ?

Sharon
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by didactosaurus View Post
                                RESULT...? My wife phoned the court today (hearing was 4th June)...RH hasn't paid the hearing fee and the court has had 'notification that the case has been discontinued'!

My wife asked for confirmation in writing that it is over - the court said they don't do that as they assume if the hearing's cancelled that the parties have resolved the matter. Is this correct?

I want to jump up and down like a loony - but not until I know it's over for certain! [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] - what do you think?

Irrespective of what happens next: many, many, many thanks to all who have helped and supported with this - we're hoping it's all over now.
                                Fantastic. It feels good doesn't it!

Hopefully this is a sign of things to come now he has realised he just can't win.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X