• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    pmsl, thanks, that pics okay as you can see it was blowing a gale and trashing it down, the one in the paper I just look a bit worse for wear.
    The pics are great, no matter what you may think.

Alex. Spend this git's cash on something good.

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

Half my winnings on a bottle of whisky, so I can savour the victory over and over. The other half I'm donating to legal beagles. Speaking of which, guys, how do I make a 60 quid donation?

Comment

Very generous of you Alex, but wait to see if the cheque clears first and spend some on your better half too

Once sorted the options are here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/payments.php
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I've updated my blog post so that includes a PDF version of both mine and Richard Howards full witness statement and evidence.

I hope others find this useful. Feel free to coy as much as you think is relevant.

http://workingwithdevs.com/my-glorio...port-services/

- - - Updated - - -

(Near the bottom, under "Resources")

Comment

RH has filed his first set of accounts and although they're just abbreviated and don't tell us that much they do tell us he's got £208k sitting in his bank account and creditors to the value of £197k which I imagine will mainly be 'customers' that 'owe' him money.
            Attached Files

Comment

potentially 1675 'victims' then...
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

RADIO ON NOW BTW xxx RADIO 4
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  potentially 1675 'victims' then...
                  Yep or less if he's including unpaid overdraft charges.

Comment

Absolutely brilliant Alex, WELL DONE That should help give many many people confidence to stand up to Richard Howard.

I hope he was listening.

And excellent again from Shari, I love how she reads out the ridiculously overworded confusing disclaimer

We'll youtube it and get it posted up to listen again as soon as we can xxx

THANK YOU xxxxxx
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Very well done Alex, sensible and measured interview.
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

LISTEN AGAIN NOW

[MENTION=61504]AlexYates[/MENTION] feel free to share on your blog.
                        Last edited by Amethyst; 11th May 2015, 14:52:PM.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                          RH has filed his first set of accounts and although they're just abbreviated and don't tell us that much they do tell us he's got £208k sitting in his bank account and creditors to the value of £197k which I imagine will mainly be 'customers' that 'owe' him money.
                          thinking on it, aren't creditors people he owes money to, and debtors would be people who owe him money ? and of course those figures are from last August.
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Debtors are the clients and creditors are the suppliers ( rent, telephone company, a bank loan, overdrafts).

Comment

Originally posted by Campana14 View Post
                              Debtors are the clients and creditors are the suppliers ( rent, telephone company, a bank loan, overdrafts).

So he owes £197k and has £208k, hardly worth working that hard for lol

Comment

He wasn't just running one company at the time, may be interesting to see his other accounts. especially around his phone companies..and his wages ( and the other none fictitious ones ) i think are part of the creditors. so the 19k is trading balance

Would be interesting to see what capital input ( and were from, and when ) was put in to start,again, not sure how capital input and repayments would be listed separate or part of debts/credits.

I would read that ( may be totally wrong )

total income including capital investments/transfers ect 208,000
                                Total bills in wages,tax, Ni 197,000

leaving 19K ish as assets by the date of statement, not sure if that would be pre or post tax liabilitys
                                Last edited by Crazy council; 11th May 2015, 15:46:PM. Reason: changing
                                crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X